Waves Hit ❦ ˎˊ˗

The once lively atmosphere in the bar was gone in bare seconds. I guess my words really do, do impact. I can feel my body sweating from the intensity in this room.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE LEAVING ALREADY?!" luffy screams breaking the silence.

"It's about time I go back home Luffy, it's not like I was gonna stay here forever." I bluntly reply, staring at the heartbroken people in front of me.

"No, you can't just leave!" Ace's voice cracks up. My eyes soften, sadden I'm hurting the people close to me. The kids tear up, getting up from their seats and giving me a hug.

""you can't just leave!! You were meant to be by our side!" Sabo remarks which results in the 3 idiots crying even more.

I understand kids like Luffy and Ace getting anxious when someone they know for awhile leaves but it worries me why Sabo is sad?

"Sabo, why are you crying. You've only known me for like 3 days?" I question, confused why he's so sad over a person he just met days ago.

He doesn't reply, he just keeps crying on my shoulder revealing no information. I sigh as I pat the poor kid on the back, eventually joining in the group hug. I don't understand kids very well but I shouldn't question their emotions.

Sabo is just having kid moments. He'll forget about me in the future for I am just someone he knew for 3 days but for now I should be responsible and comfort the kids.

"Now now kids, I know you're sadden, but you guys wanna be pirates right? You gotta be tough so don't be crying on me now, you hear me? When the time has come you'll find me." I smile embracing their hug.

"Why cant you just stay here!!" Ace cries out.

"It's not like this is a goodbye, you'll meet me someday. I'll be someone great when that time comes and I expect the same for you too Ace.  When that time comes just know I'll throw you all a huge party!" I playfully smile, giving the 3 adorable kids kisses on the forehead.

"I sure am gonna miss you little morons, I'm already missing your stupidity, stubbornness and kindness you fools handed to me." I pout, hugging them one more time before handing them all carefully wrapped bottles out of my pocket.

I've kept these bottles in my pocket just in case it was my time to go and I guess that time has finally come. I watch as the kids observe the bottles, peeking at it side by side.

"Ah ah ah! Don't open them yet. It's a bottle full of my tears, it can heal anything and when I say anything I mean ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. These potions are something precious and limited so only use it when near life threatening situations." I inform them as I hand them little magical bags to put the potions in safely.

My ex marine captain Tsuru taught me how to make these small bags in case of medical emergencies that I can't handle with my devil fruit. It was made to store fragile medical equipments.

I call them magic bags for a reason as they can survive any type of damage. It's soft in the outside and is very good for clumsy people who tend to break fragile items.

I mostly forgot about this lesson until I gave Shanks that potion awhile ago. It sparked something in my head and I suddenly remembered the tutorial and finally had some use for it.

I made multiple copies of this bag at home during my free time so they got a whole lifetime supply they can use now.

"Use this bag however you want. Anything in this is ensured to be 100% safe no matter how fragile the item is, ok?" I explain to the boys in simple terms. I know Ace and Sabo will understand this but Im a bit worried Luffy totally missed the point...