Family ❦ ˎˊ˗

The ride back home was full of silence, a comfortable silence.

The sun's rays beam down upon us, keeping the ship in a warm safe state. I lay on the hammock staring up at the sky, bored out of my damn mind as I wait endlessly to arrive home already.

As I watch the clouds move around I see a familiar bird flying down at us. It's the News Coo Seagull, bringing me my daily happiness, The afternoon newspaper.

I Lay up my hammock, sitting down properly as the seagull lands on my hand.

"Hi there little fella, are you hungry from your long journey?" I question as the bird looks quite tired, out of breath.

It chirps at me, nodding its head aggressively.

I laugh at its hostile attitude as I get up the hammock and head to the marine ship kitchen, grabbing 2 fishes from a barrel.

I head back to the deck, sitting back down on the hammock where I carefully feed the seagull 2 fishes. The seagull seems to be thankful for the free food as it allows me to pet it's head for a few minutes.

After a long while of petting I stop and open the little bag around its neck, placing my 100 berry payment in there. After I finally paid, the News Coo seagull hands me the newspaper, flying away afterwards.

I lay back down, resting on my hammock as I read the newspaper.

________________________________
BIG NEWS

SOUL CHILD has Returned!

It was revealed that Y/n L/n, a former resident of Roger Island has came back with great intentions after a long meeting in Mary Geoise.

Following her spectacular leadership in the previous years, this renewal of Roger Island has left both Marines and Pirates in astounded, sparking widespread excitement and curiosity throughout the New World.

It's astonishing to see the full extent of Y/n's capability, as her past showcased many eye-witnesses that indicated that Y/n's potential has surpassed all her previous experiences combined.

Not only is it revealed that she shines with opportunity but also devil fruit. She retains a sense of innocence and wisdom with the development of her devil fruit, the heal-heal fruit.

Moreover, Y/n seems to have bestowed upon the ability to manipulate the environment, itself.

With unconfirmed rumors stating that she can permanently alter the world around her to gain an advantage in battle.

With all these rumors swarming Y/n it's clear to say Soul child has definitely returned, waiting to spark this world with interest.

People are thus far swift to brawl in her name, as she is a rare blessing to encounter which is why the World Government wants to keep her dangerously close.

Many battles will come upon this news of Soul Child.

One thing remains as if, Y/n L/n journey towards perfecting Roger Island has reached new heights and we simply can't help but watch in anticipation of what this indomitable girl will achieve next.
________________________________

I scratch my head in confusion, feeling chills all over my spine.

"Wait what?!" I yell jumping up from the hammock pacing around the deck, heading to Sengoku's office.

The marines on ship look at me like I'm crazy as I barge in his office, interrupting him in his long tired endless paperwork.

I shove the newspaper on his desk, waiting for him to read it.