Chapter 6: Humanity

3rd POV

2 months

2 months. It has been 2 months since Elijah and Lilith talked. It's currently December in Forks, Washington. The snow and ice stick to the ground, leaving a beautiful white sheet to be seen outside. A beautiful view that both Lilith and Elijah could see. The only sad part about it is that they aren't with one another to look at it.

Lilith had presented herself to stay angry, not wanting to believe the words of her lover. A stubborn girl she is. So fucking difficult.

Elijah, on the other hand, stays inside their cabin drinking his store of animal blood to draw out his sorrows. He didn't want to feel anything. He was hurting, and he didn't want to hurt even more.

Alec, growing tired of the nonsense, has conducted a plan to get Lilith to turn her humanity back on and for the lovely endgame couple to be reunited once again.

Elijah's POV

I walk into the living room of the cabin. All I could think about is Lilith. She is like a plauge in my mind. I can never get rid of her.

I sit on my couch and turn on V for Vendetta. As the opening scene comes up, a sack or some sort is placed onto my head, a fume inside of it resulting in me being welcomed into a dark abyss.

Alec's POV

At the moment, I'm dragging a very heavy Elijah Cullen to a warehouse. How? I got a witch to give me some sort of solution that'll not only knock him out, but it'll turn him human for how long I need him to be.

Next question some may ask is: why? Well, Eli and Lilith are endgame, I need them to be together. They're so fucking perfect! Now, all I have to do is get Lilith here too, so the games can begin.

Lilith's POV

I'm laying down on my bed,  which is at  Papa's house

I'm laying down on my bed,  which is at  Papa's house. The only sound that can be heard is the music playing from my speaker. I turn it up a bit as I want to hear "Pon de Replay". Like, who doesn't want to her RiRi?

All of a sudden, I hear Enchantress yelling in my head.

Up Now!

I jump up from her outburst. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask her, hissing at her a bit. She just ignores me and continues on.