Chapter 6: Pestering Humans and Consequences

3rd POV

It's the next day, and Isabella made sure she left before the other's. She didn't feel like getting confronted by Alec, Elijah, and Lilith just yet.

She knew that Lilith had a temper and wouldn't want to know how bad it is.

Lilith, Alec, and Elijah, just woken up, made their way downstairs to eat before getting dressed.

Lilith's POV

Elijah is carrying me downstairs, due to the fact that I can't walk. If I tried, my feet will on give out.

I let out a loud laugh as Elijah and I are talking about last night. "Shut up," I say playfully as we fully make our way downstairs.

I see Alec sitting on one of the stools, eating pancakes. "Goodmorning, Alec," Elijah and I greet him in sync.

He looks over at us with a smirk. "Hey, lovebirds," he says. I just roll my eyes as Elijah places me down on one of the kitchen stools. "I would ask how you slept, but I doubt you did much sleeping," he teases us, taking a sip of his apple juice.

I grab the roll of paper towels and hit him with it. "Shut up," I tell him, rolling my eyes once again while 'Lijah just laughs at us as he takes materials and items to use for cooking.

"Okay, so I have some news," Alec says, all of a sudden becoming serious. I squint my eyes at his behavior. Whatever he's got to tell us is big if his attitude changed so fucking quickly.

"What is it?" Elijah asks as he hands me a glass of apple juice to drink while I'm waiting for him to finish cooking.

"I caught a little birdie watching y'all have sex and fantasizing about it being her and Elijah instead," he announces, taking a bite of his pancake.

I squeeze the glass cup so fucking hard that it shatters in my hand. "Oh, shit," Alec curses as some of the juice gets on him.

Elijah hurriedly hands him a paper towel while picking up the chunks of glass laying around. "Repeat that one more time?" I ask Alec in a sickly, sweet tone.

One that he knew was fake. "Bella was watching you have sex; she was fantasizing that it was her and Elijah," he repeats.

I nod my head. All of a sudden, I start laughing like a psychopath. The boys look at me like I'm crazy. "Oh, this bitch is going die," I say while laughing.

Hmm, I can't wait!

"My lovely Enchantress, please do a numbing spell on my legs, so I'm able to walk," I tell her.

As you wish

I could tell she was smirking. I feel a tingling sensation in my legs, indicating that she's working her magic. Once the feeling stops, I stand up.

I wince slightly, still feeling the after affect from last night. "Curse you Elijah Cullen," I say to him, glaring my eyes at him.

He just smirks at me. I roll my eyes and head upstairs to get dressed. I think I just lost my appetite.

Timeskip

I smooth out my outfit as I'm standing in a line to get onto the bus.