Introduction

We all know the story of innocent Bella Swan, don't we? But what if I told you that was a lie. What if Bella wasn't as innocent as she had seemed and she sure as hell wasn't the only Swan to fall in love with a Cullen.

Continue Reading to Find Out

Cast

Eiza Gonzalez as Lilith Swan

Stephen James as Elijah Cullen

Information:

Name: Lilith Scarlett Swan

Age: 17

Birthday: October 31st, 1987

Family: Charlie Swan (adoptive father), Bella Swan (adoptive sister), Renee Dwyer (adoptive mother), Phil (adoptive stepfather)

Likes: Charlie, Esme, Alice, Elijah, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Carlisle, dancing, singing, reading(Wattpad books only), fighting, playing video games with Emmett, annoying Elijah, teasing Elijah, flirting with Rosalie, fixing cars with Rosalie, shopping with Alice, cooking with Esme, helping Carlisle out at the hospital, and annoying Edward

Dislikes: Bella, Renee, Edward, homework, messes, Aro's laugh, Jacob following Bella around like the loss puppy he is, people throwing there problems onto her, pick mes, egotistical men, rapists, child predators, and people trying to use her for her power.

Powers:

Shapeshift: Lilith has the ability to shape-shift into the Enchantress.

Pyrokinesis: Lilith is able to manipulate and control fire on her own voluntarily and involuntarily. It happens involuntarily sometimes we her anger gets out of control.

Super Strength: Lilith has a lot of strength that can beat both Emmett and Felix together.

Super Hearing: Lilith's hearing is precisely similar to Vampire hearing but better.