chapter one

Disclaimers: I do not own Gravity Falls. All based on imaginations from a fan.

DIPPER PINES

"I can't believe Wendy" I murmured to myself. "What's up bro bro" Mabel punched my arm as she walked in behind me.

"Its Wendy" I sighed. 'Oh, she rejected your proposal again?" she asked almost immediately as she burst into laughter . "Shut up". I rolled my eyes and jumped on my bed. "I am 18 now and I am taller than her. Can't she just accept me?. I mean" I paused for a while "at this point I'm over it"I l placed my head on my pillow and rolled over to my side and opened a random book I took from my table. "About time you did, knuckle head" I heard Mabel say as she walked out of the room.
Immediately I heard the loud bang from the bed, I cover my face in frustration.

I woke up the next morning, and did my daily routine. I went down and saw Grunkle Stan on the kitchen flipping pancakes. "Hey kiddo" he said in his husky voice. "Here's your breakfast" he pointed to the pancakes, bacon and orange juice on the table .

"Good morning Grunkle Stan" Mabel sand as she skipped down the stairs. "Hey brosef" she nodded her head and sat beside me. "What's up?" I asked. "Nothing just checking if you are okay" she said hidding her hands. "What in your hand?" I asked. "None of your business" she said with my mouth full of pancakes. I'll deal with her later right now I'm famished.

I ate my breakfast but a part of me still wished Wendy saw me as a man and not just Little Dipper Pines. While eating I  decided to go for a walk, just to clear my head, I needed the early morning fresh air.

  My ears were plugged and fave was down, I was so engrossed in my phone I hadn't realize till I hit someone. "Oh shit, I'm sorry" Now realizing it was Pacifica Northwest. "Its...okay" her voice was cracked and she was trying really hard to avoid face contact. I'm not one to pry so I'll just mind my own business. I mean, knowing Pacifica Northwest, she'll just ignore me and walk away if I asked "Its... Its fine" she added, this time with a little sniffles . I'll hate myself for this but "are you okay?" I asked while keeping my distance. "Yeah Dipper" she sighed "I'm fine" she finally looked up to face me with an obviously forced smile. Her eyes are a little bloodshot, you would know she was crying.

"I've known you long enough to know you're not fine" I hate to see that she's sad. She's mean, rude and annoying but I'm not like her. "But if you don't want to talk about it, it's fine" I smiled back at her hoping it'll make her feel better. I tapped her shoulders in a friendly manner.

I was about walking away she held my arm. "Dipper..." she said faintly. I turned to face her and the tears she's been trying so hard to hold we're rolling down her cheeks. "Pacifica" she hugged me, so tight, like her life depends on it.

She finally loosened her grip and wiped her tears from her face with her handkerchief while sniffling "I'm sorry, I just needed someone " she said in the middle of wiping her face. "Noo, I'm here for you" I genuinely felt sad for her. I don't know what she goes through but I can clearly see she's not happy right now. She looks so beat down and frustrated. "Thank you" her eyes were like a puppy's.

"I don't know how to ask you this" she tucked her hair in between her ear like she was shy. "What?" I asked curiously. "Would you like to go out on a date with me?" She asked. How can I say no, I'm in a tight spot. I don't hate her but it feels weird going on a date with Veronica and she's in a vulnerable state right now. "Yeah sure" I smiled. "I'd love to" "Thank you so much Dipper" she hugged me away. "For being a friend" she added and waved me goodbye. I waved back at her "I'll see you by 6" she nodded.

  My walk back to the shack was silent. I didn't even realize my music was I playing till I was about climbing the stairs to my room until I heard Mabel's voice "Hey bro bro. Why are you looking like that?"

"Nothing really" I removed the earpiece from my ears "just Pacifica". "Ugh, Pacifica" she grimaced tdm laughed. "No, she was nice today" I said chuckling Mabel gasped and ran to touch my head like I was sick or something "are you okay?" She laughed "Pacifica and Nice are like word and opposite"

"Bro. I didn't expect it too but she was really sad" I sighed "I couldn't just see her like that and not care". "I guess you're right" she smiled "hope she's better now though" she walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge door "I don't know but all I do know is I have a date by 6". "What!!" Mabel dropped the water in her hand on the counter and rushed over to me like a little kid after seeing candy.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me" she yelled. "With who?" Her eyes were lit up lol. "Pacifica" I smiled shyly "I can't believe it" she gasped "you and pacifica" she shook her head and laughed. "I can't believe it too" I laughed too and went to my room. After much deliberation, I decided to text Pacifica about our date plans.

Dipper: hey Pacifica

Pacifica:Dipper! I was about to text you. I was thinking you could come over for movies?👉🏽👈🏽

Dipper: 😅. Oh cool.

Pacifica: yay. Still same time

Dipper: see you soon then

Pacifica: I just want to thank you for agreeing to this 🥹

Dipper: stop lol. We're friends, are we not?

Pacifica: yes🥹 we are.

  There was a little knock on my room's door  followed by a soft "can I come in?" It sounded so much like Candy. "Candy?" I asked while I opened the door. "How could you Dipper Pines" she said with tears in her eyes...