Chapter ten

Thanks to @Jazzyjaz100 and @FuzBun for their cool ideas. Love y'all.

  Make me happy by clicking on that star at the end of the story.

Yh. Thanks

  Pacifica's pov

"You are four babies" she said. (That's your surprise FuzBun and Jazzyjaz100). I felt like tearing up. I looked at dipper and he had a happy expression on his face. "Can I have a picture?" Dipper asked. "Yes you can" she said printing it as I wiped the cold gel away from my tummy and dipper and I collected the picture of our four beautiful kids.

  "Mabel we are having four kids" I squeaked. "Really?" She squeaked also. "Yes" I said. My stomach was now big and visible. I looked like I am eight months. What you get for having four kids. "Have you thought of names yet?"Mabel asked. "Oh shoot. No" I said.  "My mind totally skipped that" dipper said. "Alright then let's get going"Mabel commanded. We followed her orders and went to the parlour. I sat on the sofa an dipper sat next to me. Mabel sat on the coffee table. "What name do you like paz?" Mabel asked. "Hmm. I like Emma lexis and Casey Anastasia" I said smiling. "Dipper?" Mabel pointed at dipper. I looked at him. " I like Liam Connor and Noah Tyler"dipper said. "Cool names yo" Mabel said nodding. "Yeah cool names" I said walking to the fridge to get myself some donuts. My cravings. I took it to the room and ate myself away. I had a quick nap.

____________________________________
Hey guys. I know this chapter us short but bear with me. Gotta sleep. So I'm writing this at night cause my parent thinks I'm sleeping. Bad huh? ;p. So just lemme know if you don't like it or if you like it. Thanks.

Caroline_books.