Chapter six

Love you all my readers. Thank you for encouraging me. Thank you so so so much.

This chappy Has some spice in it. Don't worry you'll see ;).

Bill's pov

"Dipper pine tree you'll see your girlfriend and your kids are going to marvel" I said laughing evilly. "Bill remember you are working for me" Gideon said smirking evilly. "Don't worry I'll help you get your little Mabel and I'll get my pine tree" I said floating around him. "But first we need a plan" Gideon said.

"I have the perfect plan... Just sit back and enjoy" I said floating away. "HEY WHERE YOU GOING?" I heard Gideon yell but I didn't reply. I have to do my plan tonight.

Pacifica's pov

I went to bed rubbing my stomach. I kissed dipper goodnight and closed my eyes to dream land.

*in dream*

I had given birth already. My babies were beautiful. Jaime, Luke and Mike pines. We took them home and I went to sleep with dipper by my side. I heard a silent cry and I went to the babies room. "Ha" I whispered to myself. My babies were dead. Blood was squirtted every where. Their heart was pierced taking mine with it.

My body collapsed to the ground lifeless. My soul leapt out of my cold body like a snake crawling on the dead ground. I saw the soul of my children and dipper laughing at my dead body. I saw him call candy love and kiss her. I cried my eyes out and then my babies started laughing and crawling towards me. Later they started to walk. They dragged my clothes and pulled me towards a hole. I looked back and saw them making out. Later turning to sex.

"Dipper" I cried silently and jumped into the red and black hole. It covered body and I disappeared.

*End of dream*

I woke up and saw sweat all over my body. I checked the bed and there was no blood. No miscarriage. I looked over to dipper and was sad. Was he really cheating on me with candy?. "Dipper"I said tapping him. "What?" He replied. I breathed out and in like I've lost oxygen. "Are you cheating on me?" I asked. "No I can't. I don't love her. I love you" he said kissing me. "Okay. I love you too" I said cuddling with him.