Chapter thirteen

Thanks to all my readers for keeping me alive!!!!!. Without you i am a dust. Just kidding but seriously thanks

  Make me smile by clicking on that star at the end of the chapter.

Yh. Thanks

Pacifica's pov

Taking the babies home

Today I get to take my babies home. After 8 and the half month. Now I get to take them and play with them and even feed them. Dipper helped with two while Mabel helped with two. I was being dragged outside with a wheelchair. I got into the car and carried Emma. They are all cute and sleeping. "Dipper have you arranged the playground?" I asked. My voice was weak. "Yes" he replied. "Book. Pick a boo" Mabel was playing with Liam and Casey would always jump if Mabel should do it. It was funny. They can't laugh yet. I gave them all dimples. They all have dimples. I just love it.

  We got home and all the babies were asleep. We removed them from their car seats and took them to their room. It was painted yellow and white. Their cribs have their written on it with sponge letters. After we placed the baby monitor. I went downstairs to eat. Mabel made salad, chicken and other. She said I lost strength while giving birth. I ate till I couldn't eat anymore because Mabel was being her bossy self. After eating, I bathed and went to sleep.

   The babies started to cry after  4 hours. Dipper told me to rest that he would take care of it. So I rested. I smiled through my sleep. I finally have my babies. I rang in my head. I have my babies. Dipper snakes his hands around my waist and I turned over to him and rested my head on his chest. We slept like that.

____________________________________
Heyyo. I know this chapter is short but its just a filler chapter so sorry. Yh.
Caroline_books