Chapter eight

Hey guys. I just want to thank everyone reading this book. Don't mind my mistakes. Some are autocorrect like I wanted to write to and yo came out. Sorry about that. Thanks for reading. Love you all.

Make me happy by clicking that star at the end of the story.

Yh. Thanks.

Dippers pov

Today we are moving to our new home. All what we bought had been moved in. The paintings and redecorations had been also. We just need to settle in. We even have other rooms for guests. "Dipper" pacifica called. "Yh?" I asked. "Come help me" she said. "Okay" I said walking over to her. I took her makeup luggage bag. I mean just one bag for makeup?. I took it to the trunk and helped her in. Mabel packed hers also and settled at the back seat. Yh Mabel's living with us. I helped pacifica in and buckled her seat belt. I got into the drivers seat and drove off. As we were going I saw a figure floating. Wait that looks like Wendy's. "Hey bro bro. See that?" Mabel said pointing at Wendy who was already at the front of the car. Pacifica looked up and got frightened.

"Looks like she possessed. But by who?" I said. "Don't know Dipper" she replied. "PINE TREE YOU'RE GOING TO MEET YOUR DOOM" she said. Wait a minute. "She's possessed by... By Bill Cipher" I said. "Yeah" Mabel added. Pacifica didn't say anything. She was scared to death. I calmed her down and gave her my head phone. She slept away. I got down and trued talking with him. "Look what do you want?" I asked. "I want you and Mabel" he said laughing evilly. "Look I can't go with you NOW LEAVE WENDY ALONE" I said. "Why I won't" he said pitting his hands to the back. "Why?" I asked. "Cause she summoned me" he said. "Why would Wendy do that?! I asked confused. "Because she wants you stupid" hr said walking over to me. I took a heavy wood and hit Wendy on the head. She fainted on the ground and bill came out of her. "You haven't heard the last of bill cipher" she said floating away. I looked at Wendy who was running her head. She saw me and ran away. I trued going after her but she was gone.

We arrived at the new mansion and Mabel and I unpacked. I took pacifica to bed at the master bedroom. Mabel went to the other room. I left everything at the parlour and also had a quick nap.

*in dream*

I was having my usual walk just to clear my head. I walked past a forest and saw a female body figure walking to only God knows where. I lurked around her trying to know where she was going to.
She looked back and I saw pacifica. She was walking to a strange place and then stopped at the front of a deep hole. A man joined her and they kissed for what seemed like hours. I felt my heart broken. He told her something she nodded. They both moved forward and jumped into the hole leaving behind their body. Yea their souls left their bodies.

**end of dream**

*another dream*
I woke up and couldn't find pacifica. I heard some ruffling noise coming from the parlour and went to check it our. I saw pacifica with another man. They kissed and he whispered something to her. She nodded and laughed. They both turned back and the boy was Bill. Wait how can she kiss bill. I was heart broken. I walked back and saw candy coming over. She looked innocent. She came to me and smashed her lips onto mine. I pulled away and she ran away.

*end of dream*

____________________________________
Hey guys. This chapter had a problem so I had to rewrite. I published it and it didn't show that's why it took me so long to publish this. It also happened to my other story. So I'm sorry if it was too late. Yh and I'm gonna be posting like almost everyday. Maybe not Sundays but I can try. So thanks.