chapter nineteen

Thanks for the vote

Make me smile by clicking on that star at the end of the story.
Yh. Thanks

Denis's pov

I was standing at the front of Pacifica's house. I was so nervous. I've not talked to her in like for ages now. I miss her but I can't say. I heard her voice and straightened up. The door creaked and I saw her face. She looked actually very surprised. "Mom" I heard. "Correction Mrs Northwest" I said acting like I don't care. Come in she said gesturing me. I entered and admired the inside. Please have a seat she said sitting down next to me.

Sooo? Pacifica asked. Yh. I came here to tell you that granny Sam has died I said emotionless. W-what?. Grandma Sam? She asked I disbelief. She gave all her inheritance to you so come and claim it on Thursday. I said walking away when I heard a baby's cry. She tan upstairs to pick up the baby. She brought him downstairs and offered me to carry her. I can't carry that. Do you expect a northwest to carry a baby for you? I asked. No she said heartbroken. I looked at the baby again and she looked a lot like pacifica. I turned around to walk away but she excurted me out. Immediately I got out and she closed the door behind me. I broke down to tears.

My daughter, my grandchildren. What have I done?. How my hand itches to carry them. I love my daughter but that stupid law that we have done. We have disowned our daughter. I thought about all the times I've had with pacifica and it was Short. No fun at all. She must be traumatized. I know shell vw the best mother ever. Shell never be like me. I got into the limo and drove off. I teared up again. I just want to be a good mother to pacifica but I can't anymore.

____________________________________
Hey guys. I know I changed my writing style. I just wanted to try something new. So don't forget to ask or dare dipper. Vote comment share follow and I'll follow back of course.

Caroline_books