Chapter three

Dipper's POV

  I got into my room and sat on the bed with pacifica by my side. I started to search for the house. I just want to get away from Wendy as fast as possible.  "Yes pacifica see. I found the perfect house" I said tapping pacy (new nick name). "What??... Lemme see" she saw waking up. "Omigosh. Its perfect" she said squeaking. The house or mansion has 6 bedroom and bathroom. Two swimming pool. One for adults and the other for children. It also has a nice garden and a play yard. A nice parlour , a game room, movie room , and an art room. It was so beautiful. And it cost $900000. I saved the agents number and went to sleep next to pacy.

     We woke up the next day and I brought pacy breakfast on bed. "Oh breakfast on bed aye?" She said smiling. I just love that smile. I went back downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw Wendy. "Dipper I need to tell you something" she said. "What?" I said taking my plate. "I love you and I want to be pregnant for you" she said coming closer.  I choked on my food and laughed. Then she placed her lips on mine and started removing my clothes. I pushed her off and ran up to my room. I heard footsteps but ran faster and locked the door. "DIPPER LET ME IN PLEASE. IM GOING CRAZY SINCE THAT BITCH BECAME PREGNANT FOR YOU. I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS. PLEASE" she yelled at my door crying. "I forgive you but I gotta stay with my kids and the woman I love." I said. "Why is Wendy like that?"pacy asked. "I don't she just wants me" I said.

"Okay let's call the agent" pacy said. "Okay" I said. I called her and she answered almost immediately.

DIP: hey
??:hey
Dip,:so. I want to buy the mansion.
??: really?. Where can we meet
Dip: at the park like right now
??: okay. Sounds great to me
Dip: bye
??:bye.

  "Let's go" I said. "Okay dipping sauce" she said giggling. "Hey"I said chuckling. We drove to the park and then I saw Stan with a lady on his kneels. What was that. Or was that Tanya?."..pper. Dipper"I heard Pazy say. "Oh sorry" I said pulling over. We hot to the woman and considering her voice she was okay. "Hey you must be the person who wants to buy the mansion?"she asked. "Yeah"pazy replied. "Hmm okay my name is Tanya and let's go" she said. "Hold on Tanya?. Do you know Stan?"I asked. "Huuh yeah. I do"she said awkwardly. She was the Lady Stan was kneeling for. Yh she is. "Never mind let's go" I said.

One hour fourty five minutes later.

"We will take it" pazy said jumping. "You are one lucky guy. You better hold onto her while you can. My man didn't and he left me with his kids twins. John and Kristen" she said. Yes. Now adding it all up she is the one. "Please I will call you later" I said rushing home. "Dipper what's wrong?" Pazy asked. "That's the Tanya Stan was talking about" I said. 'Oh" was all she said .

"Stan I got her number"I said. "Tanya?" He guessed during straight with an amazed look. "Yes tanya"I said giving him. "Thanks kiddo. This means a lot" he said hugging. "Another mastery solved" I said flying my collar. "Oh dipper. Always misteries" Pazy said coming towards me. "Oh yeah wait till I solve the mistery on you" I said carrying her bridal style into the room and we cuddled together