Chapter 13 - Lunch

Evan's pov

We walked back into the house to hear all of the boys screaming, we ran into the Den to see they were just playing Minecraft. Obviously not that well, they were screaming after all. I heard Cosmo yell, "WHAT IN TARNATION IS THAT? COR MEUM!"

Matthew yelled back, "IT'S A WITCH! WATCH OUT THEY THROW POTIONS!"

Cosmo looked over at Matthew and asked, "can we pause the game? We need to have a serious discussion about why that is discrimination against witches."

Michael told Cosmo, "we'll have a discussion about it if we survive tonight- AHHH CREEPER RUN!"

I looked at the comments to see that Michael's fans were in love with Cosmo, half of the comments were about him being adorable and the rest were laughing at how goofy the boys were being. I walked over to Cosmo and kissed his head, I asked Michael, "want us to log on and help?"

Michael yelled, "YEA- MATTHEW WATCH OUT FOR THE ZOMBIE ON YOUR LEFT!"

I chuckled and sat beside Michael to log into the computer. I signed in and helped them get through the night, but most of the time I was just helping Cosmo learn the controls and not die. Once it was day and we were safe I stood up and knelt down in front of Cosmo, giving him a happy smile. I kissed him passionately and heard Michael laugh as he told us, "the comment section is simping so hard for you two. Ha, there's tons of comments with Evan x Cosmo."

I pulled away from Cosmo and calmly said, "then it's a good thing he's my boyfriend."

I could tell the comment section was blowing up since Matthew and Michael were laughing so hard. Cosmo asked me, "why do people care? I don't understand the internet..."

I smiled and told him, "that would be because they're upset that you aren't single, pretty boy. Plus you've got four boys at your beck and call."

He tilted his head and said, "gimmie one second..." he pulled out his phone and googled something, before looking up at me and saying, "yeah I still have no clue what you just said. Sorry, English isn't my first language."

We all turned to him and Matthew loudly exclaimed, "WHAT? HOW DID WE NOT KNOW THIS?"

Cosmo shrugged and simply stated, "witches learn Latin before other languages. Google translate was not helpful with what you just said... I wonder if I spelt it wrong..."

Micheal asked, "wait... languages as in plural?"

Cosmo looked up at Michael and told us, "yep. My mom wanted to make sure Alice and I had multiple ways to communicate. I know Russian, English, French, Spanish, Latin and German."

I smiled when I realized he was talking completely normally, he seemed to have gained the  confidence to do so while he was playing with Michael and Evan. Cosmo was about to yawn so I stood to block the camera's view, I didn't want any gross memes on the internet about him. I smiled as I said, "I think we should go and have lunch, and maybe take a nap too."

Cosmo nodded and stood up, but the comment section immediately exploded when the camera showed his bandages. Michael looked over to Cosmo and asked, "can I explain how you got the bandages on your chest to the fans?"

Cosmo shrugged and replied, "sure. But I'm getting food, and I have no intention of waiting for you to start eating."

Michael laughed and I picked up Cosmo, carrying him to the kitchen with Matthew following close behind me. As we left the room I could hear Michael saying, "alright guys, I want lunch so I'm going to make this quick. Cosmo got burnt by a pot of soup when...."

I stepped into the kitchen and set Cosmo down on the counter, moving out of the way so Matthew could shower him in kisses. I asked Jacob, "what should we make?"