Chapter 12 - Gaming

Jacob's pov

I carried Cosmo to the kitchen with Michael trudging behind me, everyone was awake and wanted breakfast. Cosmo said he wanted to 'watch' Matthew cook, which we all knew meant he was going to try to help. Obviously there wasn't a chance in hell that we'd let him help, it had only been 11 days since he got out of the hospital! I set Cosmo down on the counter and let Michael take my place, he snuggled into Cosmo's chest while nearly falling asleep standing. Cosmo chuckled and played with his hair while he watched Matthew cook, Michael seemed to be quite a good distraction for Cosmo. He couldn't offer to help now since he was holding onto Michael, so Evan and I helped Matthew with cooking breakfast.

Once everything was ready I told Michael, "c'mon sleepy head, breakfast is ready ya nut."

Michael quickly retorted, "I'll make you nut all over the sheets."

I snorted and shook my head as I said, "you can make anything sexual can't you?"

Cosmo was blushing from our outrageous flirtatiousness, I smiled when I saw how surprised he looked.

Michael calmly responded, "yep. Especially when I've got the cutest little baby in my arms." He kissed Cosmo's nose making Cosmo laugh.

I rolled my eyes and told him, "c'mon, before the food gets cold."

He picked up Cosmo, we walked into the dining room where Alex and Matthew were waiting for us. Cosmo sat down with Michael's help, but he hissed in pain as Michael held his right arm to steady him. Michael immediately dropped his arm and we all rushed over to check on Cosmo, after a minute he told us, "I'm okay. But new rule, no touching my right arm or hand, please."

I reassured him, "we'll make sure not to touch it. Do you want a painkiller?"

He snorted and said, "no to the pain killer, they do next to nothing for me. Can you grab the vial from the cabinet in the bathroom? It's labeled 'anodynon', it'll be on the bottom shelf to the left."

I nodded and walked into our room, looking for the vial in the bathroom like he'd asked. I grabbed it and brought it back to him, noticing that it looked to be the same as the one he'd taken after he went wild with his magic. I brought it back to him and just like before he drank it like a shot.

We all ate our breakfast, talking about anything and everything. Cosmo was getting better at talking in front of us, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thrilled about it.

Short bit of smut :) will be over at the part with: ***

He was slowly becoming more comfortable around us, and given how vulnerable he'd been yesterday in the bath it wouldn't be long before we could hear his moans again.

I suddenly felt Matthew's hand on my crotch and I realized I was getting hard thinking about Cosmo moaning. He grinned as he palmed me through my shorts, Cosmo was the only one who was completely oblivious to my horniness.

Matthew slipped his hand under my pants and boxers, shamelessly giving me a handjob while he continued to talk casually with Cosmo. I nearly came before I let out a groan, leaning my head against the chair. Cosmo gave me a confused expression, but he quickly understood as he saw Matthew's arm reaching over to me.

He gasped, blushing bright pink which only seemed to make me more horny. Michael chuckled and said, "I can't believe you two are trying to have fun without us."

I was about to blame Matthew but I couldn't speak as he sped up his pace, making me groan as I loved the pleasure he was bringing me. I saw Michael lean closer to Cosmo and whisper, "we can smell your arousal pretty boy, is seeing Jacob like that turning you on?"