3

A/n: This is kind of like a filler chapter but ai hope you enjoy it!

A couple of days have passed since your arrival and you surprisingly feel very at ease and not as anxious as you were in the beginning. However, you have not danced since you got here and have been feeling a little bit bummed about it since it makes you produce so much dopamine. You decided it was time to do it. It was a Sunday so everyone was asleep when you woke up, or that's what you thought. It was 7 am as you went downstairs to grab a banana or whatever fruit was laying around, thankfully you did find one and ate it as you carefully made your way to the gym. It was on the other side of the house, so you wouldn't wake anyone up. Whoever decided to put the gym there was really smart, since you could literally hear nothing on the other side of the house.

You finally got to it and was so excited about it; the sun was just rising and beautiful light was coming in from the windows; it made the space look like a scene from a movie. You connected your phone to the amazing sound system they had installed and started warming up and stretching to wake up your body a little. One thing about you is that you're a perfectionist so when you have your mind stuck on a certain choreography, you will do it over and over again until it looks perfect, as perfect as it can turn out, or until your legs literally give out that you have to throw yourself to the floor to get them to work again. The adrenaline it gave you was incomparable really. Currently your mind is stuck on an Alien Superstar choreography you made up a few weeks ago; it's a combination of hip hop and urban style, but lowkey sexy; especially on the bridge of the song:

I got pearls beneath my legs
My lips, my hands, my hips
I got diamonds beneath my thighs
Where his ego will find bliss
Can't find an ocean deep
That can compete with this cinnamon kiss
Fire beneath your feet, music when you speak
You're so unique

The bridge basically consisted of you doing a lot of floor work and touching yourself very sensually. You had not noticed but it was already 9 am and Dash and Cate were looking for you, as you forgot to text him that you were going to be in the gym. You were in the middle of dancing to the bridge when suddenly the door opened and there was Cate, in a robe, with no makeup on, and a mug in her hands. "I found her!", she yelled. You immediately stopped dancing and just turned around to look at her. "Hi!", you said shyly as you didn't particularly enjoy people you barely knew watching you dance, especially since it wasn't something more public like a recital; which in that case, you adore to perform in front of anyone. "Don't let me interrupt you! You were doing wonderful", she smiled and stared at you for what seemed like the longest time. You barely chuckled nervously and completely ignored her comment. Thankfully Dash stepped into the gym with a smile on his face. "There you are! We have been looking for you for like 10 minutes!!". "Sorryyy, I got lost in it and I just remembered I forgot to text you." He started getting closer to you but you stepped away. "Uh uh, I'm all sweaty go away!", you laughed. "I don't care!", he said. "Well I do!", you said with a funny-looking expression. "We were just going to have breakfast y/n", the blond spoke from behind his son. "Oh you guys go ahead, don't worry about me! I'm just going to finish practicing this last part of the song and take a quick shower and then I'll be in the kitchen with you; give me half an hour tops!". "Let us watch then!", Dash said enthusiastically. "No way", you said. "Come on please!!! Mom, you have to see her dance, she's amazing!". "Stopppp", you nudged him lightly. "I'd love to see a little show myself", she said with the same excitement as her son. You obviously were not going to do it so you just said "maybe another time", and smiled. "Finee" Dash said, "don't take too long". You just nodded and blew him a kiss, which he returned. You waited until the door was closed until you got lost in the music and your movements, staring in the mirror.

The song finished and you felt so happy and proud of yourself as you held your last pose for a few seconds before getting back to reality and standing up. Out of nowhere you heard cheers and realized Dash and Cate were hiding behind a wall next to one of the windows, and were watching you this whole time. You turned to look at them with a horrified look on your face and just threw yourself on the floor dramatically laying on your back, with your hands on your face and laughing. Dash knocked on the window and mouthed "AMAZING, we'll meet you in the kitchen", and made a weird hand signal. You just gave him a thumbs up and then looked at Cate. When your eyes met, she clapped and gave you a wonderful smile, which you returned. They left and you stretched before heading up to your room to shower and get quickly dressed for the exciting day ahead.