14:2

A/n: Hey gaysss finally completing this chapter!! This one's over 3k words, hope you enjoy it!! See youuu x, b.

"I care a lot about you y/n, we all do my love", she said and extended your legs to give you a proper hug, kissing your cheek and grabbing the sides of your face with her hands.

Who even is all? Dash is gone. She doesn't know any of my friends or family. My love?

"It's okay, you don't have to say all those things to make me feel better".  You chuckled slightly and looked down at your hands.

"But it's true", she said and grabbed your hand looking at you with a serious and worried expression on her face.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore". You said in a quiet tone and got up from the bed.

Your head was filled with confused feelings and overwhelming thoughts.

Why did she care so much? This is the second time I've visited her home and it's like she's always cared for me.

You thanked her and told her that she should probably go check up on Edi as it was time for breakfast.

Hesitantly, she gave you an understanding look, however, it looked like she had a ton of questions she wanted to ask you.

I want to do it.

But I shouldn't.

Just one.

I can't disappoint her or anyone else even more.

Fuck.

You decided to wait the urge out so you changed into your fluffy robe and started packing to clear your mind a little even though it was the last thing you wanted to do, but you needed to calm down.

You took Cate's shirt to her room and left it folded on the bed. You had no idea where she was, and you had no interest in looking for her at the moment.

Back in your room, you opened the closet door to check once more if you had left anything and at the very back of it you saw something you thought you recognized.

Pulling out a hanger, you realize it was the black dress you wore for Finn's party.

When you got back to New York, you regretted leaving it behind so you were glad it was still here. You had taken the underwear back home obviously but the dress had stayed here. You were glad they kept it safe.

You went into the bathroom and decided to put it on, as this was something you loved doing. Nostalgia was a feeling you quite liked and disliked.

When it comes to clothes, every three months or so, you try on old fancy dresses or suits or swimsuits to remind yourself that you have them.

You didn't bring the underwear with you so you just tried it without it; the chain on the back not being attached to anything and just hanging.

It fitted looser than last time but looked phenomenal regardless.

Staring at the mirror for a little too long you heard Cate knocking and calling your name at the door. You went to open it and peeked your head out of it holding the door with your hands.

"Hey", you said to her.

"Would you like me to make you something for breakfast?", she asked with a dim smile on her face and put her hand on top of yours.

"I don't think so, but thank you", you said quietly. You weren't feeling up to it.

"You're sure?", she said.