10

A/n: Hii guysss, I'm back on a more regular schedule YAYYY I had just been dealing with a lot of mental stuff so I didn't really have the energy nor time to write, as this was one of the last things on my mind. AnyGAY, I'm back!! Hope you enjoy this one! There are a little over 3,200 words... The story is definitely about to get more intriguing and exciting. Remember my social's are in my profile in case you want to talk or anything lol. Enjoy!! Love, I. x

"Hey". You opened the door of your dorm room, where your best friend was standing. "Come on, let's get out of here". She gave you a long and warm hug before you took your packed bag outside your room. After you landed in NYC, you told her everything that happened, and without hesitation, she booked a flight to New York, as well as a weekend retreat at the hotel spa where she was staying. "Thank you for doing this for me", you told her as you were both sitting in the car on the way to the hotel. "I know you'd do the same for me".

When you got "home" from New York, the first thing you did was unpack and shower. You desperately needed to get the airport energy off your body and give yourself a nice and long deserved bath. Everything felt heavy though; it was as if your limbs were a hundred pounds heavy each, and every task felt as if it was the hardest thing in the world to complete. Eating had gotten harder too; it was a constant struggle and back-and-forth fight, because on one side, you weren't feeling hungry at all, and that was fine with one part of yourself, but the other part of yourself was begging you to get something onto your stomach. Another part of you thought, are you really not hungry? or are you just not eating because you aren't working out right now? But you knew your head was trying to fool you into thinking that you didn't deserve to eat because you weren't doing much. Another extremely hard thing was falling asleep, and sleep in general. It took you the longest time to really wind down and relax. The first three days in NY, you've slept maybe a decent three hours every night, which isn't enough. Due to the lack of sleep, your head has been pounding recklessly, and the fact that Dash hasn't bothered to even call makes everything harder and more painful. "I can't stop! I feel helpless. It's like I can handle it throughout the day, but then when the afternoon comes, I start spiraling and the smallest thing, the smallest thing, gets me upset, and then I can't stop hurting myself, and I don't know what to fucking do". After the chaotic call you made to your best friend two days ago, she decided to comfort you the best way she could right now, which is why she booked the spa treat for both of you.

"So, he hasn't called?". "No", you coldly replied, not meaning to be offensive to her, but you were still feeling a lot of anger toward him. You continued, "he just–, he keeps texting me that he's sorry and that he'll be in NYC soon so that we can talk. I just– I don't get it!, why the hell is he still back there?! Doesn't he give a single fuck about me?! I swear to god, I despise him more than ever right now. Does he think that I'm going to be waiting forever for him to drag his ass here and come talk to me? Plus, he's probably going to be begging like a little kid and for what?! Honestly, I'm just so tired". When that last sentence was spoken, the anger that had been rolling off your tongue, quickly turned into sadness and frustration, making your throat close off when you finished speaking. "He doesn't deserve you. And don't worry about it, when he arrives in the city, you'll know what to do. I'll be with you every step of the way". Your best friend hugged your side and kept on comforting you with some wholesome words and advice. This is why you called her; she almost always knew what to say, and when she didn't, her actions proved otherwise. You always knew you could count on her with whatever it was that you needed. Of course, she sometimes didn't get why you cut or why you would torture yourself for days, starving yourself or depriving yourself of sleep. But the thing was, you didn't know either, and she got that part. As long as you promised to not leave her, everything would be fine.