5: Nick

I am getting extreamly bord watching Cora, or cupcake, as I will now call her, asking a bunch of questions that she should already know the answer to.

"What does?" She askes.

Mr.Stephen answers with, "Fairies."

"What do you mean, 'fairies', they don't exist." She says. But boy is she wrong.

"Yes they do." I say as I walk over and put my hand on the back of her chair. I glance down and see my brother's hand on her leg. That little flirt. "Now can you stop asking so many unnecessary questions so we can leave? It smells like chickpeas in here..." I grumble.

"You may leave if you wish, Nickolas." Mr. Stephen says.

"Don't call me that." I say back with a glare.

"Don't talk back to your leader." He says. I know I shouldn't have said that. He has always been grouchy towards me for 'sassing', as he calls it.

"I wanted to behave but there were too many other options..." I say under my breath. He somehow hears me with his ridiculously huge fucking bat ears and slaps me with one of his invisable hands. "Ow! What the fuck!" I yell.

"Behave, Nickolas." He says, "I alowed you to come back so you could train with Cora, not be an annoying little... An annoying little fucklet!" Cupcake laughs and I glare at her.

"What is a fucklet?" She asks with another little giggle.

"Nobody answer that." I grumble again. Jake laughs too, though I suspect it was only because Cupcake laughed first.

"Wait a minute. Mr.Stephen, did you know where Nick was the whole time he was missing?" Jake asks.

"Well of course. He was sentenced to a few years of being a helper cat to a witch in Australia. I am the one who gave him the punishment. It was originally set for 5 years but he got out early for good behavior and because, when this time came, we would need to train Cora." He answers.

"Wait wait wait. Train me for what?" Cupcake asks.

"To train you to fight and to find out what your specific powers would be." Says Jake very matter of factly. I hate it when he talks like that. It always makes him sound smarter than me when the only change is his tone of voice.

"Ok, great guys. Lets leave now!" I say as I begin to walk away from the group.

"That is probably a good idea," Mr. Stephen says, "Jake, would you knidly take Cora to the same house you boys are staying and put her in the room across from yours?" Jake nods but I can sense the smile he wants to put on his face. I know he won't admit it, but he so likes her...

Cupcake and Jake stand up and lock their hands together. They begin to walk out. I follow a few feet behind I mumble under my breath about his how it hurt when Mr.Stephen slapped me with his invisable hands. They are remarkably strong. That's why he is the leader, I guess.

We walk to our dorm-like house that we live in with about 8 others. 9 now that Cupcake is here. As we walk inside, I can see how nervous she is getting and how much she is clinging to Jake. I'm a bit anoyed by the fact that they are all over eachother when they only met today. I have watching them all day. It's not creepy when it's an order...

We finally get to the 3rd floor where Jake takes Cupcake to her room and I go to my room. I have had a lot if good memories in here. This is the room Jake and I grew up in. This is the room that both Jake and I were born in. This is the room were I lost my virgi- Jake opens the door and stopms in after slamming the door.

"Hello, brother." I say in a mock happy voice as he galres at me.

"Stop being a dick, Nick." He says to me, trying and failing to be serious.

"Hey that rhymes!" I exclaim to piss him off. He hates when I say something rhymes because that's usually something he does and apparently I'm 'steeling his thing'.

"Shut the fuck up, Nick! I want you to leave Cora alone. I mean it." He said with a bit more attitude than I'm used to.

"Well how am I supposed to leave Cupcake alone if she's my student? My only student, might I add." I say with a smug look. He groans and storms out again. He is such a girl sometimes...

Hey, lets go play a new game called, Bother the Cupcake! I start to head to her room before I get a text from Mr. Stephen.

[From: Mr.Anoyinglittleasshole]

Please begin training Cora in the courtyard, immediately.

[To: Mr.Anoyinglittleasshole]

Ok, fine. I will be requiring a cheese burger for dinner though.

He probably fucking hates me. Perfect.