Merci (Levi x Reader) {AU} One-Shot.

She was always so full of energy.

So much it made you feel like she was passing some on to you.

The college campus was always so beautiful, with it's green, growing trees, and purple and blue flowers.

You smiled as you grabbed an apple off the tree.

"Thanks, Mr. Apple Tree!"

You loved the taste of a fresh apple, nothing could compare it.

You quietly munched on your apple and opened to door to the main building. Looking around the halls, you found the door to the chemistry lab, and pushed it open happily. Everyone else exhales a sigh before entering, but no you. Ms. Zöe, who allowed you to call her Hanji, was your friend, and a really sweet teacher when she wasn't blowing things up. You simply bounded in, to see Hanji in her full chemistry outfit, with her own personal goggles over her eyes. You were starting to wonder if those her glasses, 'cause she wears them all day. As she poured a blue-green liquid into a beaker containing an orange solid, she noticed your presence.

"Ah, [Name]! Good thing your here! Go, get on your safety materials," the mad scientist instructed.

You did as your teacher told you, and grabbed everything you needed. Carefully, you walked over to Hanji and asked what she was doing. A question everyone else in class knew not to ask.

"Well, I'm glad you asked!" Hanji carefully swirled the liquid in the glass, and then handed the beaker to you. "Here set this down, carefully. Also, there's a pink liquid over there, add some of the blue Hirache to it."

You set down the beaker containing the orange solid, and then added a few drops of blue Hirache to the chemical. Carefully, you moved the glass containing the liquids, and a light puff of pink smoke came out.

"How cute!" You stared delightedly at the little puffs of smoke, and then turned back to Hanji. "Anything else you need me to do?"

Hanji thought for a moment, and then snapped her fingers.

"Get out of your chemistry safety materials, and then head to the front office. Mr. Smith needs you."

You nodded with a simple smile, and began to take off your materials.

This wasn't the first time Mr. Smith, the head of the school, needed to speak to you. You were an exceptional student, and you always did your best at everything. This was the main reason he had you make presentations to younger classes, and also plan school events. Everyone knew you with a good name, and you really didn't mind weather they did or not.

Quietly, you got your book bag and waved a goodbye to Hanji, who only gave you a nod, because she was handling chemicals.

You once again opened the door with a smile, and skipped over the Mr. Smith's office.

Carefully, you knocked on Mr. Smith's door.

"Name and business."

"It's [Name] [Last Name], sir! Ms. Zöe told me that you needed me?"

"Oh, do come in!"

You gave another smile and opened the door. You had to give it quite the push, as his door was a little stuck. You stumbled slightly, but you brushed down your red plaid skirt once the door was open.

"Hello, [Name]. I'd like for you to meet someone."

You looked up with expectant eyes, only to be meet with dull, yet beautiful, steely-gray eyes.

"This is Levi Ackerman, a transfer student from France."

You let out a giggle and turned to face Levi.