13 | Drunkenness

Alexander opens the fridge, revealing Thomas' stash of mac and cheese and beer. Alex is bewildered.

'What the.. hell.. Is this all he eats?' Alexander thinks. 'How is he getting his daily nutrients?..'

Alexander's thoughts are interrupted by Hercules' laughter in the other room. Alex blinks and grabs four beers, he can barely hold them himself.

He brings the beers to the dining room and the boys cheer, all except for Thomas. Thomas feels indifferent to the beer despite having loads of it in his fridge.

Everyone starts drinking. If one knows anything about the hamilsquad, they have a low tolerance for alcohol. Especially Alex himself.

All but Thomas, he actually has a very high tolerance for alcohol.

The night goes pretty much as one would expect. Lafayette and Hercules cracking jokes and laughing at every little thing, and Alex drinking to his little heart's content. Thomas, on the other hand, is just watching it unfold.

They move to the living room. Now they're all on their second bottles of beer. Alexander is fumbling around, supposedly looking for something. "Hey, Alexander. What are you doin'?" Thomas asks. Alexander glances at Thomas. "Mmh.. I'm lookin for.. my watch." Alexander explains, through pauses. Alexander starts fumbling around again and he bumps backwards into the wall. Thomas jumps in his seat and runs over to Alexander.

"You alright?" he asks, grabbing Alexander's hand. Alexander nods, twirling his hair. "Okay, good. Come sit down, we can find your watch in the mornin'." Thomas adds. Alexander frowns and he lays his head on Thomas' chest while they stand at the wall. Lafayette and Hercules take notice and start laughing at Thomas.

Thomas' face gets hot and he blushes slightly. He clears his throat. "O-Okay, Alexander. That's enough. Lets sit down.." Thomas says while guiding Alex to the couch.

They take a seat and Alexander grabs his beer bottle again. Thomas takes notice. He places his hand over Alexander's. "Don't ya think you've had enough of that?" Thomas queries. Alexander giggles for an uncomfortable amount of time. "Nooo.. I haven't even had.. a lot.." Alexander giggles and hiccups out. Thomas stares at his friend blankly.

'He's so drunk. In fact, I think I'm the only one who isn't.' Thomas thinks.

Thomas turns to Laf and Herc for example, and they're.. making out. Oh. He averts his eyes.

He looks back at Alexander who seems to be downing the bottle. "Ah! No, Alexander." Thomas exclaims while trying to remove the bottle from Alex. "That's enough." Thomas says, taking the bottle out of his hands. Alexander pouts. He turns to Thomas and glares at him. Thomas just pats Alexander's head.

Alexander gets up and giggles to himself. Thomas sighs. Alexander stumbles in front of Thomas. He sits on Thomas' lap. "Hiii.. Thomas~" Alexander mumbles out. Thomas' breathing gets heavy. "Hey.. Alexander." Thomas responds.

Alex giggles. He caresses Thomas' cheek. Thomas' face gets hot.

Thomas' mind is repeating one phrase. 'He's drunk. He's drunk He's drunk. He-'

"Has anyone.. ever told you that.. you look hot? Thomas..?" Alexander quietly says, giggling.

Thomas wants to end his life a thousand times right now.

He stares blankly at the drunken man and he's mad at himself for being attracted to him right now. Alexander pouts when Thomas doesn't respond and he leans into Thomas, kissing him.

Thomas' eyes widen. If he wasn't KISSING ALEXANDER he'd probably scream. Thomas' thoughts are all over the place.

'FUCK. SHIT. AHH- HOW COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN?!' He thinks.

Their lips part. Their breathing is heavy. Alex seems unfazed considering he's drunk. Thomas, on the other hand, wants to curl up in a ball and die.

"Well?" Alexander asks, breathily. He's probably waiting on feedback. Thomas looks away, embarrassed that he let that happen. "A..Alex.." Thomas mutters. That's all he can get out.

'Shit, what do I do about him?'