Daily Life

OK SO FIRST OFF,BEFORE THIS STORY STARTS I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVEN CONSIDERING READNG MY STORY, ALSO THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND THERE MIGHT BE A WHILE FOR EACH CHAPTER,AND THERE MIGHT BE SPELLING ERRORS, I ALSO WANNA SAY SORRY IF MY STORY SUCKS.........ok let's get to the story :))))

After a long day of the number one her named 'Deku' working, he is on his way to his home to his wife, now Ochako Midoriya , she happens to be on her day off and is cooking dinner for her significant other, Deku reaches the door and opens it.

"Hey honey, I'm home" Izuku calls out. " Wait, I'll be there in a minute" she says as she runs to him while taking off her apron, she jumps up to hug him.

"Welcome back honey" she says as she wraps her hands around his neck, Deku smiles and wraps his arms around her waist and replies, "I missed you so much Ochako" he says as he gives her a kiss in the lips " Dinner is almost ready, just wait a little more and then we can eat at the table. " Says Ochako as they both walk to the kitchen holding hands.

As they get to the kitchen, Ochako gets back to cooking, as she is cooking Izuku puts his hands around her and rests his head on her shoulder. 

"So, what's for dinner?" He asks. " It's actually your favorite, I know how much you love katsudon, and you worked very hard today" she replies with a smile.  "Oh really, what did I do to deserve a very kind, loving wife like you." He says as he lets go of her and smirks. "ha-ha, well that's easy, you fell on your own two feet." They both laugh until dinner was ready.

As they both eat together asking about each other's day, they finish their food and Deku does the dishes for the cleanup ((look at Deku being the manliest husband ever 😭)).

Deku takes a shower and gets ready for bed, ever since his puberty years he has grown a lot taller, he is 6 ft tall, and now he just sleeps shirtless with shorts on.  

He leaves the bathroom and goes toward the bed which already has his wife in it. He gets in bed and puts the bedsheets halfway through his body, while Deku was in the shower, she was reading a book while waiting for him. She was going to give him a surprise  ((iykyk 😏))

They were both in bed now, Ochako was about to make her move on him, but before she could get to him, she was already too late. Deku moves closer to her and gives her kisses on the neck, she moans as Izuku makes his way down on her body and undresses her while leaving hickeys on her, Ochako moans louder as she holds on to Izuku. But this..........was just the beginning.

((And I'm too scared to write this smut scene cuz my parents are in the house, so lets just say they had.........fun))

It is now the middle of the night, both are still awake, sweaty, and exhausted, both of them gaze into each others house and smile, Izuku gets closer to his wife and cuddles her bare body, Ochako does the same and puts his hand on his rock-hard abs, she rests her head on his chest, and they both peacefully rest till the morning, they both had day offs the next day anyway so they  could sleep-in.

 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<NEXT MORNING✨>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Izuku slowly wakes up and the first thing he sees is Ochako on top of him, he smiles and slowly moves her off of him to get dressed, Ochako eyes slowly lift and she sees what her husband is currently doing.

" Nooooooooo, Izuku, stay, I just wanna cuddle for a little bit longer, don't leave." She says with a pout, while holding a blanket over her chest. "Sorry Ochako, but you'll  see why I'm leaving the room in a couple of minutes."  He says giving a smirk while putting on clothes.

Ochako groans as he leaves the room, she then thinks about what happened the night before, she heavily blushes and covers her face making her float all over the place. She calms down and turns off her quirk and lands on the bed and finally gets clothes on. She takes a little nap until Izuku walks in with a tray of pancakes with a side of maple syrup and glasses of orange juice for the both of them.

" Morning beautiful, I thought I might repay you for last night." He greets while giving a little kiss on the forehead. "Aww, really? you did that for me?" She says with a smile. "Of course I did, I mean, you are the love of my life, and I'd do anything for her." 

After Ochako hears Izuku saying that, she sheds a little bit of tears, Izuku smiles and wipes her tears away. They both eat in bed enjoying their breakfast that Izuku made. ((dont worry the tray of food is on a lil table that are made to go on a bed, so... i got yo OCD self))

 They both get out of bed and get ready for the day, since it was their day off, they were planning to meet their old UA classmates. As they get ready into something decent, Ochako has had this question in her mind that was wanting to be asked. 

"Hey Izuku?" Ochako asks.

"Yes Ochako?" He  replies still changing into a black blazer and pants.

She hesitates before asking the question, she wasn't sure if he would be happy, sad, or even angry.

"Do you ever.. You know..... Wanna start a family."

Good thing the couple were changing in opposite directions, cuz the broccoli was madly blushing. Even though he knew they both had sex, he was unsure if she was pregnant or not, nor did he know if he wanted to be a father yet. Ochako herself didn't know if she was pregnant, obviously because they just had unprotected sex. But he finally took a breath and replied.

"I-I d-d-don't know, d-do you Ochako?" He nervously replied.

" I don't know, maybe." Ochako said.

As they were both finished, they left their house and went for their car, even thought they were married, the conversation they just had made the car ride to the Todoroki residence intensely awkward.

"S-so, the weathers pretty beautiful, isn't it?" Izuku says in an attempt to break the silence.

"Yeah, it really is." she replies.

Izuku knew that the reply wasn't going to benefit the awkwardness around so he had to take matter into his own hands, he was going to flatter his wife.

"You know the weather is really beautiful but it isn't close to you." He says with a smirk while looking at her and focusing on driving. Ochako blushes red and replies saying, "Thank you, and look handsome as you always do."

They both talk until they reach the Todoroki residence, they both knew Todoroki and Momo were rich, but they were still very surprised on how rich they were. The house was so huge it was almost the length and width of a neighborhood. They wait in front of the car while still in the car, the gate opens and they drive in, they drive on the gravel road until they finally reach the mansion ahead of them. They park the car and walk to the front hand in hand, Izuku moves his right hand to his wife's right side.

They wait for a few more moments until the door opens up meeting with who was behind the door.

End of chapter

Damn for a first chapter it sure is hard, and I got to make more of these, if you enjoyed the chapter let me know, if you hate it, I completely understand.... Pls let me know what you think about the story so far, I'll probably take a bit for me to make a chapter also because I have school.anyways i hope you have a great day. okay God bless ya'll goodnight.