Alone

now in this chapter there might be self harm, im not sure, it is serious do not hurt yourself cuz you matter. anyways lets get to this :D

Ochako leaves the car as she reaches her house, all she wanted to do was cry herself to sleep from all that she had gone through the entire day, after from what she had heard what happened to her husband, she wanted to sleep hoping to never wake up.

She enters the house and hangs her coat on the coat hanger, she goes upstairs walking to their bedroom, she walks to the entrance of the bedroom with the door closed, she sighs as she opens the door and walks in, she looks all over the room, thinking about all the moments she had with her husband in it.

           (to be specific this is where the furniture was placed, you can decide the design)

She sits on her side of the bed; she looks on her counter desk and sees a photo frame, it was a photo of them on their wedding, she picks up the photo frame looking at it, thinking about the moments where they used to be happy. She curls herself as she lies on the bed while still holding the photo frame, with her chin resting her knees, and looking on the wall to her side. She starts to cry heavily on the bed, thinking the worst that would happen if Deku were to die in his coma.

"Why Deku, why did this is had to happen?" She talks to herself as she releases herself from her curling. She again looks at the photo, making her cry harder. A few hours later of her crying, she loses her energy as her eyelids start to drop, making her sleepy, until everything went black.

She wakes up early despite how many hours she has slept, she sits on the edge of the bed and looks down on her belly, which was already growing, she smiles as she rubs her belly "Looks like you're already growing, don't worry your dad's going to be back in no time." She stands up and walks to the kitchen to make her breakfast. She enters the kitchen and walks to the fridge and decides to make bacons and scrambled eggs as her breakfast. As she is frying her bacon, she thinks about what she will be doing throughout the day, she already made plans to visit her, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to go to work that day.

She finishes making her breakfast and goes to the backyard which has a great view of the sunrise, she places her plate on the table and sits the chair next to it. She eats her food as she looks at her phone to see the latest news that she has missed, it mostly composed of sales and deals, and maybe even hero work.

She finishes her food, she then stares at the sunrise, she thinks about her moments with her husband which is in the hospital, she knew she was happy as long she was with him, but now that he wasn't with her, she sheds a tear from the thinking of it, she doesn't know and places her hand on her cheek and feels the tear. She takes her plate and walks back inside the house to clean up.

After all her working she decides to not go to work and clean up the house, and shortly go to the hospital to visit Deku. With her being finished washing the dishes, she takes the cleaning supplies from one of the cupboards and makes the entire house cleaner than Best Jeanist was able to make his hair neat.