Busy

sorry if this chapter sucks, just let me know :)))

Ochako POV

I wake up to see that the sun has already risen, I check to see if Deku was in bed only to see him not in bed. I got up to check if he was somewhere around the house, he wasn't in the house....

"I guess he already went to work." She says still tired after just coming out of bed.

I go to the kitchen to have breakfast; I open the cabinet grabbing the cereal and milk from the fridge. As I get eat from the countertop, I suddenly get the urge to throw up, I drop my spoon and cover my mouth to not let the vomit out, I run to the bathroom and go down on my knees to vomit in the toilet. After I let out of all the vomit, I rest on the bathroom tiles with the wall supporting my back. I start to cry, letting all the tears fall down from my cheek, I didn't know why I was tearing up, but there was a little bit of pain that was in me. I start to get ready for my patrol with Tsu and Jirou, for some reason I also wanted to talk to them about what happened when I was Nauseous.

Izuku POV

"I don't know why, but I feel worried for Ochako when I left the house with her alone, I done it many times, so why now? Is it just a gut feeling? Or is it just for no reason? Maybe when I g-"

"Midoriya, get over here we need your help with this villain!" Kaminari says before running to the villain. Izuku nods then runs to the villain, the villain seems to have a fire quirk since they are more common, Kaminari uses 10,000 volts in order to make the villain numb, Deku than uses ofa 20% and lands a kick on the villain knocking it down. 

"Don't worry, he won't be able to move from the numbness." Izuku puts a quirk disabling handcuff around the villain's hands.

"Well, that was pretty easy." Kaminari stands on the side of Deku with both hands on his hips.

The people that were watching the whole fight gather around the heroes thanking them, while they were being swarmed by the crowd Deku was in his own world.

"Why am I worrying so much about Ochako!? I feel so bad for leaving her alone. I'll ask her if something happened when I get back home." Izuku thinks as he activates OFA to fly in the air to go find more villains. 

Ochako POV

I am now walking with Kyoka and Tsu, to be honest it's been a while since I patrolled with them.

"So, how's your relationship with Tokoyami, Tsu?" Ochako asks while keeping a lookout for a sign of villains.

"It's doing really good to be honest, we only got married two months ago so we haven't gone too far if you know what I mean." Tsu winks at her friend making her blush a little.

"What about you, Kyoka?" Tsu asks making sure she doesn't feel left out. "It's pretty good, he's being stupid sometimes, but that's what makes me love him more." She says with a smile to herself. 

The walk becomes a little awkward with a little bit of silence between the three. Ochako gathered up all her courage to talk to the girls with what happened in the morning.

"Hey guys, can I talk to you about something?" Ochako says nervously. "You can tell us anything Ochako, you can trust us." Kyoka reassures her while putting a hand on the brunette's shoulder.

"W-well, it's also about Deku." She stops to think what else she was going to say.

"This morning I vomited out of nowhere; I have an idea to where this is leading to but I'm not sure about it." Her voice starts to get shake.

"Ochako, I know that you may not want to admit it but, did you recently have sex with Midoriya?" Tsu says in a comforting tone for Ochako.

"W-w-well, yeah, we did." Ochako blushes heavily and looks down disappointingly.