Discussion PT.2

PLEASE play the song when i tell you to, unless you don't want to play it, it's fine.

"Alright, let's break it down."

The heroes' attention slowly turns to the tall skeleton.

All Might scratches neck. "As we all know, Tomura Shigaraki has broken out of jail, and we have tracked him down to a light house near a shore and forest, we will start the mission in two days before we conclude their numbers, and location."

Detective Tsukauchi, who has joined them in the plane, stands beside the skeleton. "While we start the mission, we will be using these communication devises." The man holds the object in the palm of his hand. (to make it easier and save the curiosity, it's a walkie talkie.) 

"These are handheld transceivers, easy to say the exterior will look like a regular smart phone, but with the current society and advance of communication and secrecy, we've now advanced to making devices that can go from the talking range of 5 miles, to now 50 miles with only the need of electrical signal." He explains the object, while some heroes stare in slight awe, while Deku starts mumbling secretly and writing in his notebook, carefully making sure no one hears him.

"We will not be taking any phone calls to anyone, as it is also possible that the enemy might be listening, of course we might remember that last time this happened, it was easy for All for One to know our plans." He takes a box from All Might, holding it out. "So, if you may, please take out the battery of your phone and put it in this box, you will now be using the given transceivers and only communicating with people in this very room."

The listening heroes follow the man's directions, placing their phones or devices in the box and switching them out with the transceivers.

"Each day in this mission, a group of heroes will go around town carrying these devices, this also applies to those who aren't in the patrolling group, carry these at all costs, if you see anything suspicious let us know immediately and calmly with found information."

The heroes nod in response. "Very well then, you're dismissed, we start tomorrow." 

Everyone else now continues to do what they were previously doing.

Deku looks at Kirishima. "I guess we have a bit of free time before we get to work." He says while walking to his room. "Yeah, bit of a bummer that we're not allowed to call friends though." He says in a slightly disappointed tone.

Deku looks at the ground. "Yeah, it's sad that we're gonna have to distance from our partners for who knows long." He says, holding on the doorknob of his room. 

Kirishima notices that he's a bit sad about the situation, He puts a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, don't worry about it. I'm sure most of us feel the same way, let's just hope this ends faster than it actually might end, and successfully."

Deku smiles from the help of his friend. "Thanks Kirishima, I hope this ends the way we want too as well, sorry if I might have sounded like I was the only one."

The red head laughs at his apology. "No problem, dude! it's normal to be sad at times like this, and besides I know you weren't doing it on purpose." He pats the greenette on the back.

"Everything will be just fine, I'm sure of it!" He says in exhilaration, making the number one hero smile from his encouragement.

The two's conversation is interrupted by a familiar sound of a blond idiot none other than Denki Kaminari. 

He smirks. "Hey guys there's a pool outside wanna check it out?" He smirks while crossing his arms, earning a grin from Red Riot. "Heck yeah! You coming Midoriya?" He asked with enthusiasm.