reunion

also btw, i forgot to say that, class A is around  the age of 25-26, and afo is dead from the war. and shiggy is on life support and is still a villain. and deku still has all his quirks, and bakugo lives.

The door opens to reveal Shoto Todoroki, the couple smiles very happy to see their old friend after a little while, behind him was his beautiful wife Momo Todoroki. They were the ones who decided to plan the reunion, after Momo took a look to see who was behind the door.

"Ochako is that you." she happily says while going to her for a hug, Ochako happily returns it.

"Wow Midoriya, you're finally taller than me huh, a little bit too tall." she says with a chuckle.

"Its great to see you guys again, and wow, Todoroki, you grew your hair out? it's funny cuz you don't seem to be like the person to grow your hair out." He says as he sees Shoto that has had his hair reaching to his shoulders. "Hahaha, well its time you get used to seeing me have hair like this." he says with a chuckle. "Anyways you should come in, make yourself at home." Momo says excitedly to the izuocha couple.

"It looks like we're the first to arrive here, is there anyone else here besides the four of us?" Ochako asks curiously. "Apparently you are, while waiting for the others would you like to have some tea?" Momo asks like the polite lady she is. The izuocha couple smile and nod to her hospitality.

The two married girls go to a separate table to talk about all the drama that happened in their lives. The two other young men would do the same while also talking about their hero work.

"So Todoroki, how is your relationship with your father?" Deku asks concerned with their relationship as father and son. Todoroki thinks for a few seconds and answers, "To be honest, I don't know, I know I can forgive him but.... I just don't know the right time, and I don't know if he'll accept the apology, I know he's been doing a lot of things to have my forgiveness, but I'm just so scared to do it." Todoroki says with a focused look.

The two both stay quiet for a minute, until Izuku speaks up, "I know your father has been trying to gain your forgiveness, and he probably thinks he doesn't deserve it because of the awful things he's done. I know you're a good man, but when it comes to you forgiving him, that's up to you." The broccoli says as if he was a therapist.

The subject quickly changes with the doorbell ringing, Momo opens the door revealing Kirishima with Mina, and Kaminari and Jirou.

" Hey guys, it's been a while!" Kirishima exclaims happily to see his old friends. "Yeah, long time no see!" Kaminari says excitingly. "It's been a while, it's great to see you guys again." Jirou says in a mannerly and calm way. "Yeah, I'm so excited to do all the fun stuff with you guys, todays gonna be great!" Mina says while jumping as she can while her husband, Kirishima tries to calm he down.

The guys come all together to their table and the girls to their own, the boys talk what happened during their hero careers, or daily life, until Denki being Denki, asks a very stupid question that made all the boys freeze.

"So, you ever wanna start a family?" The boys almost choke on their tea after hearing an absurd question. "What about you Todoroki?" Denki says being very obvious that he's targeting each and every one of them. 

"I, uh, maybe, I probably want to be a father, but now is probably not the right time." Shoto says unsure.

"And you, Kirishima?" Denki says one by one. Deku sweats anxiously as it's almost his turn to answer.

"Don't get me wrong, I definitely wanna be a dad, but I'm not sure if Mina wants to be a mother." Kiri says also concerned for his lover.

"And also since we're all talking about starting a family why don't you answer your own question Denki, do you want to start a family with Jirou?" Kiri asks with a smirk towards his friend.