Evacuation

"COME ON, GET INSIDE FASTER!" Bakugo shouts at the other citizens as they move into the UA shelters. 

Since this was most likely a state of emergency, they decided to move the citizens in the underground shelters for precaution, many protested, but were given the threat of being kicked out of the shelters. 

Amongst the citizens, was Ochako walking with Mina and her daughter, along with Denki and Kyoka's child, Mina was holding Akari, while Ochako was holding Haru gently in her arms while they walk quietly through the crowd.

All citizens and them were taken down a giant elevator which moved underground to the shelters.

Few minutes later, and Ochako and Mina were now adjusting to the shelters, it had two beds and two cribs for the baby as requested, it looked like their dorm rooms, except a little bigger and had everything they needed, such as a small kitchen, and a bathroom.

As the four were adjusting to the room, Ochako gently places Haru in his crib, tucking him in and checking the time by looking at the clock at the wall, it was 8:30PM. She stares blankly at the wall, daydreaming as a distraction.

Mina notices the brunette's unusual silence. "You okay, Ochako?" The girl's thoughts are finally interrupted as she snaps back to reality, nodding to the pink girl. Mina knew something was bothering her, and already what was bothering her.

Mina sits on her bed. "Is it about Midoriya?" Mina asks patting the spot next to her for her friend to sit. The brunette sighs, still keeping her concerned look about her dear husband, and reluctantly sits on the bed beside Mina.

"You could say that, I'm just a little worried." The brunette lies down on the bed, sighing out of slight frustration. The pink haired girl chuckles at her action, and does the same, by lying down with her. 

Mina places a hand on her friend's shoulder. "Hey, it's okay to be worried... I mean, I'm worried about Kiri, but we sometimes have to have faith." She gives a reassuring smile, rubbing the brunette's shoulder. "They'll be back before you know it, I know they will." 

After a few good seconds pass by, Ochako speaks. "Thanks Mina, I appreciate it." She smiles brightly, giving them both a chuckle. Until they hear small cooing noises from across the room, revealing Mina's one year old toddler, Akari holding her arms up for her mother to pick her up.

"Up, Up!" Akari says, looking a little desperate for her mother to hold her up. Mina chuckles, picking the girl up and placing her on her lap, holding her secure.

Ochako watches their bond, now thinking about the future, of her and Izuku having a family from now on, smiling at the thought. Mina sees this and grins, taking her eyes off of Akira but still holding her. 

"Speaking of babies, someone's gonna be a mother." Hearing this, Ochako laughs awkwardly. "Yeah, I guess I am, but I can't help but be scared." She sighs, closing her eyes. "Hey, it's okay to be scared. I mean, when Kiri and I found out I was pregnant I was honestly terrified. But really, being a mother is actually pretty great, it's scary but fun." 

Mina looks down to Akari, smiling warmly to herself. "In fact, I honestly think you could be a great mom." The acid user looks down to their now sleeping child, rubbing their head with care.

Hearing those words, Ochako gets emotional, and due to the pregnancy hormones, a few tears form. "Don't say that... the baby's not even born yet." She sniffs, while tears slowly form, and she wipes them off, slightly chuckling from her reaction.

Mina laughs gently as well, and puts her sleeping daughter in her crib, coming back to sitting on the bed. "But it's the thought that counts." She says smirking. "But anyways... Wipe those tears and get yourself together, we NEED to think of names for the baby."