•13•

Chapter 13 : Mission

In a dimly lit, underground meeting room, Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook along with Seojun gathered around a large table. The room was filled with the hushed anticipation that usually preceded a mission.

Namjoon, the leader of the group, cleared his throat and began to address the others. "Alright, everyone, listen up. This mission is crucial. We've received intel that there's a rival faction planning to disrupt our operations. Their motives and capabilities are still unclear, but we can't afford to underestimate them."

Seojun leaned forward, his expression serious. "Do we have any leads on their location or identities?"

Namjoon nodded. "We've managed to gather information, but it's limited. Our best bet is to infiltrate a meeting they have scheduled tonight. Jin and Yoongi Hyung ,you'll take the lead on this one. Hoseok and Jimin, you'll provide backup from a distance. Taehyung and Jungkook, you're on surveillance duty."

Jin, exchanged a knowing glance with Yoongi. They had been through countless missions together and had developed a silent understanding.

Yoongi spoke up, his voice steady. "We'll make sure to gather as much information as possible without blowing our cover. If things go south, we have our escape routes planned."

Hoseok, known for his agility, added, "Jimin and I will have your backs, no matter what. Just give us the signal."

Taehyung, always resourceful, chimed in, "And Jungkook and I will keep an eye on the surroundings. If there's any sign of trouble, we'll alert you immediately."

Namjoon nodded, satisfied with the plan. "Remember, this mission is critical to our organization's security. We need to find out who these rivals are and what they're planning. Be cautious, and don't take any unnecessary risks."

As they prepared to depart, Jin turned to his brothers, a hint of a smile on his face. "We've faced tougher challenges than this. Let's show them what we're made of."

With a unified sense of purpose, the brothers embarked on their mission, ready to confront the dangers that awaited them. In the criminal underworld they inhabited, trust and reliance on each other were their greatest strengths.

•••••••••••

Smoke billowed through the air as the rival faction's meeting descended into chaos. The flickering overhead lights cast eerie shadows that danced on the walls.

Seojun, dressed in sleek, black attire, staggered back, his face contorted in pain. A red stain spread rapidly across his side as he fell to the cold floor. The air was thick with tension as the brothers, entrenched in the fight, turned their attention to their fallen comrade.

Amid the chaos, the room's dim lighting played tricks on the eye, casting eerie, shifting shadows that danced with each gunshot. The staccato rhythm of gunfire echoed through the underground chamber, filling it with a deafening cacophony.

Seojun lay wounded on the cold, hard floor, his face a mask of pain and determination. His clenched fists gripped his side, trying to stem the blood that seeped from the gunshot wound. The once-immaculate black attire he wore was now stained with the crimson evidence of battle.

Namjoon's authoritative voice cut through the turmoil, guiding his brothers with tactical precision. Jin and Yoongi, their expressions stoic and resolute, fired controlled bursts of ammunition, ensuring the rival faction's advances were met with relentless resistance.