•Disclaimer•

• This work is a complete work of fiction and a product of the author's creative imagination. It bears no connection to real-life individuals, whether living or deceased.

• The author does not claim ownership of any images or videos used in this story, except for the trailer and banners, which are their original creations.

• Any potentially objectionable behavior depicted by characters, including those inspired by BTS or other idols, is purely a fictional portrayal and does not represent the actual personalities of these individuals in real life.

• This story may include references to swear words, physical abuse, and violence in the upcoming chapters. If you find these themes distressing, please exercise caution when reading.

• This story is the intellectual property of the author, and plagiarism is strongly discouraged. Kindly request the author's permission before referencing or translating any part of this story.

• If you encounter this book or any of its content on websites other than Wattpad or under an account not affiliated with @jeon_jungkook_1890 on Wattpad, please report it, as it has been posted without the author's consent.

• The author appreciates re-readers of this story but kindly refrains from posting spoilers in the comment section to ensure an enjoyable reading experience for new readers.

• The author is committed to protecting their work. Any unauthorized copying or reproduction of scenes from this book will be reported promptly.

This book includes the following elements:

- A Happy Ending
- Swearing
- Violence
- Mafia
- Murder
- Sibling Love

If any of these themes make you uncomfortable, please feel free to exit as the door is always open for your choice.