Toru Kirishima

(Y/n) smirks and spits out some blood as her opponent's legs start shaking in fear. "That's the best you got? Now it's my turn."
"Oop you pissed her off. Way to go." Kirishima smirks and taunts.
"No! I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" The man yells and tries running away.
(Y/n) cracks her knuckles.
"(Y/n) don't get too bloody. We still gotta see the little lady."
"I still have to change before I can see her so it won't matter." (Y/n) laughs maniacally then starts beating the hell out of the man.
Toru smiles and watches, thinking she's the coolest chick he knows.

Once they're done they get back to the house and get cleaned up.
(Y/n) changes her navy pants, black tank top and boots for a cute dress with flats.
An outfit Yaeka picked out at the shop for her.
"It's still weird seeing you like this?" Kirishima mumbles and rubs the back of his neck.
(Y/n) frowns and looks at him. "A bad weird?"
"Nah, a good weird." He responds and smiles.
The woman smiles back. "Thanks."

"Miss (Y/n) there you are. Are we still going on the picnic?" Yaeka asks, walking over to the two.
"Of course! The basket with everything in it is in the kitchen."
"Kirishima you're coming too right?"
"Of course, little lady."
"I'll go get the basket if you two wanna get your shoes on and I'll meet you outside."
The little girl smiles and nods, running off to get her shoes.
Kirishima laughs softly and follows the redhead.
(Y/n) smiles and goes to get the basket.

Once the three get to the park they walk to the hill and set up their blanket and food.
Yaeka's eyes sparkle when she sees the food. "Everything looks so yummy."
"(Y/n) is a great cook. We're pretty lucky to get to eat her food."
(Y/n) blushes softly and shakes her head. "It's not that great. I'm sure her aunt is better."
"Nah, you're way better (Y/n)." Toru comments immediately.
"Don't let auntie Kanami hear you say that." Yaeka jokes and giggles.
"You're right. Shhhh, it'll be our secret." The blue haired man whispers, putting his finger to his lips.

(Y/n) smiles at the two gently.
Toru looks at the (h/c) then smiles as well.
The little girl looks between the two and notices how they look at each other. "Do you have a boyfriend (Y/n)?"
The question takes the two off guard.
"Of course not. Love and relationships are dumb. Plus I don't think anyone would like my depressing a-butt."
Thankfully she catches herself before she can curse in front of the girl.
The babysitter smirks and crosses his arms. "I heard that," he mutters.
"Shut up." She mumbles back.

As the weeks go by (Y/n) got in more fights but Toru was there to clean her up, obviously since the little lady has rubbed off on him.
Plus Yaeka made him do it.
Sometimes (Y/n) will look at her lap while he dabs her face with alcohol and sometimes she looks at his face.
"Do you ever take your glasses off?"
"Do you think I do?"
(Y/n) clenches her fist and glares at him. "Whatever, nevermind, jerk."
Kirishima chuckles quietly and nods. "Yes I take them off. I do sleep and shower."
"Do you really, though?" She teases and laughs quietly.
The man shakes his head and sighs. "I see how it is."

(Y/n) bites her lip and pushes her feelings down.
Kirishima keeps his gaze on what he's doing so he doesn't accidentally confess to her.
Unfortunately the two were so obvious Yaeka began to get annoyed with them not saying anything.
So come Sunday and they go for another picnic the little girl finally says something.
"Kirishima, if you have a crush on Miss (Y/n) then you should say something already."
(Y/n) blushes and looks between the two.
Toru looks between the two quickly but land on the redheaded girl.
"Wait, you like me?" (Y/n) inquires and smiles softly.
"Of course he likes you."
"I um..." He trails off, not knowing what to say or do.
"Nevermind. Why would he like me? I'm nothing special."

"You don't have to be perfect. Perfect is dumb. (Y/n) you're super cool and badass. I wouldn't change anything about you. Any guy would be lucky to be your boyfriend."
(Y/n) blushes deeply and looks at the man. "You really think that?"
"Of course."
"Do...Do you want to be that lucky guy?" She mumbles and looks away.
Her words eventually sink in and he blushes slightly.
"Uh sure. Yeah."
Yaeka rolls her eyes but smiles. "Yay."
(Y/n) puts her hand on his slowly and he looks down at them quickly.
Kirishima rubs the back of her hand with his thumb slowly.