Bacon and Eggs

Waking up to the endearing sight of the siren cooking was a new experience for the Northerners. Their first day with the new family

Yo! I'm with another chapter. The story is going really slow but I kind of want to make these chill slice of life stories, as much as I want to create more intense stories.

Hope you guys enjoy my chapters anyways.

__________

Chapter 12 ~ Bacon and Eggs

Law and Cora-san were amazed, the journal was filled with information of different islands and countries, and most importantly, information on devil fruits, how it looks and what it does, even if some of them were lacking some details.

It was categorised into different groups of paramecia, logia, and zoan, which was differentiated further into ancient and mythical.

They scan through the journal focusing on some fruits they've never heard or seen. Like, chi-chi no mi logia that allows the person to control earth, or a mythical zoan called Inu-inu no mi: model kitsune. This one apparently gives the user faster healing and enhanced strength and senses, besides other powers.

They also saw the famous Gura-gura no mi that Whitebeard has, and Ito-ito no mi that Doflamingo has. Even Cora-san's Nagi-nagi no mi was inside. When they got to the Ope-ope no mi page, they were relieved to see that it's quite filled.

There was a sketch of the heart shaped fruit they just saw days ago, along with an odd blue sphere covering the fruit and more than half of the 2 pages. Below it was an explanation of what the fruit could do.

They quickly read through the paragraphs, focusing on certain parts.

"A fruit fitting for medical usage, allows the person to create a blue sphere that acts as a sterile operating room. The user may control everything in the sphere; including scanning, slicing, switching, teleporting, and -

- Everything done within the blue sphere could be undone, dismemberment of living things stays alive after."

"If utilised properly, it could be deadly. Electricity can be produced as a way to kill or revive."

"Immortality may be bestowed by the user to another person at the cost of the user's life. This immortality could be negated through the clean removal of his head."

Law and Cora-san switched amazed glances. So the immortality from this fruit wasn't perfect. Although it was relieving, Cora-san would never let Law do that procedure, ever. This was interesting as there was nothing known of the Ope-ope no mi before this, because it was lost for many years.

Law tried to create that blue sphere with his hand, visualising it in his hand really hard. A tiny blue bubble, not larger than a ping pong ball appeared and popped right after.

With sweat dripping, he groaned, "I'm never going to get it."

"You just gotta keep trying Law, I know you can do it," the blond encouraged with a smile, ruffling his hair below the hat.

After that, Law ended up sleeping in the blond's arms, in the living room. He kept practising through the night, and started reciting 'room' since it helped him visualise. The raven finally fell asleep after managing to make a sphere big enough to fit half his body.

__________

The next morning, Cora-san woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon, and an even weirder and endearing sight of Luffy in a vivid orange, frilly apron, humming a song.