4. Theme Park

Jorge POV
I still can't believe that i told Tini about what happened with me. We're only known each other for like what, a week? She knows half the stuff about me, yet i know nothing about her... Hmm, it obviously had something to do with her father. And her ex. I really wanna know, but, being the amazing friend i am, i'm not going to pressure her.
I don't know what i feel for Tini. Like being her best friend is great because she completely forgets about what happened to her. But, i dunno, there's something about her that i really like. I just need to get this shy, closed Tini to open up. She needs to realise that she's not alone. And i'm gonna help her. I'm 100% she never used to be like this. She just needs to gain that trust in people, that she once lost. I need to take her somewhere later, so she can just live life a little. I know! I'll take her to a theme park somewhere around here! And we can go with Lodo and Rugge. Plus, i need to tell her my plan about them two getting together! Hehe, i'm such an amazing matchmaker. Oh right, i should probably call her.

On the phone:
Jorge: hey Tini, wassup?

Tini: uh huuuuh, what do you want Jorge (she said sleepily)

Jorge: good morning to you too princess!

Tini: morning, now, what do you want?

Jorge: well, with that attitude, i'm not gonna tell you (i scoffed)

Tini: ok, ok, sorry, now Jorge, please may you explain what you want this early in the morning?

Jorge: Tini dear, it's 9:30.

Tini: and??

Jorge: never mind. Anyway, i was gonna ask if you and Lodo wanted to come to the theme park with me and Rugge later?

Tini: really!!?!! I haven't been to a theme park in like forever! Of course i wanna go!

Jorge: great! We'll pick you guys up at 10.

Tini: 10?!? What! I won't have time to get dressed and do my make-up.

Jorge: c'mon Tini, you know you look beautiful without make-up and stuff.

Tini: haha, are you serious?

Jorge: yes.

Tini: well, you're wrong. I look terrible without make-up. And i need make-up to cover up at least a bit of that terribleness. Now that i think about it, i look bad with both. Urgh, why can't i be beautiful!!!

Jorge: that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard! Of course you're beautiful, with both!

Tini: no, you're only saying that because you're my friend.

Jorge: no, i'm saying it because it's true.

Tini: it's ok Jorge, you don't have to lie to me.

Jorge: oh my gosh Tini, are we really having this conversation?

Tini: you're right.

Jorge: aren't i always!

Tini: oh shit i'm late. See ya.

End of phone call.

Aaah, that girl cracks me up sometimes. I feel, almost sorry that she doesn't realise how beautiful she is. So many girls would love to be her, have her looks, her personality, her smarts. The only thing is, she's shy. I really want to help her. Oh man, now i'm late!
I ran up to Tini and Lodo's room and burst in to see Lodo and Rugge chatting. Aw, they do make a good couple.

Jorge: i see my prediction was right huh?

They both turned their heads simultaneously to face me.