Part 56: Reagan

Holy shit! My plan is actually working!

          I fully expected them to snap out of the cuffs and ruin me, but strangely, they've listened. I can tell they wish they could just disobey me, but they haven't, and for that, I'm super grateful.

          Rose's pussy is absolutely soaked, and it is not helping with my high ego right now. I did this to her, and I'm almost positive I have Hazel, Ivy, and Iris in the same situation.

          Her thighs clenched around my ears. I'm sure if she wanted to, she could pop my head with them. The sheer muscle in them was extraordinary and sexy.

          "Ngh! Reagan, Please stop teasing!" Rose whimpered. Her legs were trembling, trying to keep from breaking my one rule.

          Twirling the tip of my tongue over her clit, I reached my hand under my chin, pushing my middle and ring finger inside of her wet pussy. Her back arched off the bed, her entire body tensing.

          "Fuck, Rose, you are so addictive," I mumbled over her pussy, pulling her clit between my lips and sucking hard. She really was. They all were. I don't think any of the women I have ever eaten out have tasted as good as my mates.

          "You two are going to kill me, I swear," Hazel growled, and I smiled around Rose's delicious pussy, devouring the feast before me.

          Moaning, I thrust my hand faster, loving the wet sounds her soaking cunt is making. All because of me.

          She moved her hips, grinding on my tongue and fingers, trying to work her way up to orgasm. Using my other hand, I placed it just above her navel, applying just a tiny amount of pressure. I know I'm not strong enough to actually keep her hips down, but it is a nice warning.

          Her voice cracked around a moan. She was chanting my name in whispers.

          "Am I still teasing, Rose?" I asked, curling my fingers.

          "Fuck..." she whimpered. "Make me cum... please," Rose begged. She actually begged. Oh, the high I'm getting from this is fucking insane.

          Looking up at her, I saw her pale sink flushed, her eyes watering, her auburn hair pressed against her sweaty forehead. It must be really hard not to break out and just fuck my face.

          Hazel was practically panting. Ivy and Iris whined as Rose groaned and moaned.

          She was so wet it was sliding down my hand and arm, soaking our sheets. I wonder what true arousal smells like. When my mates smell mine, they go wild. It must be so fucking hot to be able to smell how much your mate needs you. I wish I knew how it felt.

          I can't believe I'm capable of doing this to them. Four overly powered, strong, and gorgeous women and beasts were whining because of me—a simple human.

          Sucking on her clit harder, I pumped my fingers faster, curling my fingers as soon as I pushed them inside her. The hand holding her hips down was doing nothing like I thought.

          She was close. I could feel her walls clenching around my fingers, trying to keep them from pulling out. She likes being filled. I learned that very quickly during their rut when she was begging our mates to fuck her. She loved it even more when she was fucking me with her cock and was being fuck.

          It felt good for me too. It was like double the penetration force. My pussy clenched around, nothing at the memory. I wonder when their next rut will be. I need to be sure to ask after this.