Chapter 1: The HoTE Descends, Befall of Remnant, and Final Lesson

In the distant world of Remnant, where humanity had learned to harness the power of Dust and fend off the Grimm, a terrible fate befell Jaune Arc. Locked away in Gu prison, he had been wronged by the world he once sought to protect. But Fate had other plans for him.
One fateful night, as Jaune lay asleep in his cell, a surreal event unfolded. A mysterious object, known as the Cocoon of Finality, materialized before him in his dreams. Within this Cocoon lay the True Herrscher Core, a source of unimaginable power.

Without hesitation, Jaune merged with the Cocoon of Finality, and in an instant, he was transformed into the Herrscher of the End not only that his soul, mind, body, and physical appearance underwent metamorphosis

Without hesitation, Jaune merged with the Cocoon of Finality, and in an instant, he was transformed into the Herrscher of the End not only that his soul, mind, body, and physical appearance underwent metamorphosis. He felt amazing, in awe, and he felt himself a perfect being... a God.

He felt something missing within him but didn't he care, his hatred, rage, and the injustice that he experienced only remained

He felt something missing within him but didn't he care, his hatred, rage, and the injustice that he experienced only remained.... while his humanity, hopes, and ambitions were cast aside as he accepted the authority of finality and embraced his new role. As a result of this transformation, the honkai radiation and energy levels in Remnant surged to unprecedented heights, reaching 200,000 Honkai Welt. The once vibrant world of Remnant was now on the brink of destruction. Flora and fauna withered, humans became honkai zombies, and the creatures of Grimm transformed into honkai beasts. Even the faunus had succumbed to the change, becoming humanoid honkai beasts.

The sky turned a sinister shade of violet as honkai energy and radiation spread across the world, triggering global-scale supernatural calamities. Humanity faced a crisis unlike any other. Meanwhile, Liam and Alsie Arc, Jaune's Grandparents, embarked on a journey deep underground. They stumbled upon a technologically advanced city that dates back to an era 50,000 years ago. As they explored the city, they discovered the records about the city were suddenly attacked by the 11th, 12th, and 13th Herrschers from Previous Era.

However, the people of this ancient city, from its previous era, had managed to defeat the Herrschers in the past. They had sealed 99.99% of the honkai energy and the 14 Herrscher cores on the moon after their civilization's destruction. This explained why Remnant had been free from honkai for millennia, as technological advancements had been halted to prevent further disasters.