Chapter 3: The 3rd Impact and a otherworldly traveler!?

Amidst the chaos of an ongoing Honkai attack, Kiana bravely intercepted a fatal blow intended for Mei. This selfless act triggered the emergence of Mei's dormant Herrscher personality. The newly awakened Herrscher was determined to save Kiana and resolute in preventing her untimely demise. Schicksal, noticing the surge in Honkai energy, promptly dispatched the formidable battleship Hyperion to assess the situation.

 Schicksal, noticing the surge in Honkai energy, promptly dispatched the formidable battleship Hyperion to assess the situation

[Hyperion Battleship]

However, to Terminus's facepalm, Himeko was conspicuously absent.

"Is she on a date or having a hangover?" Terminus sighed in annoyance, his frustration evident. He directed the Hyperion Crew, "Can you please contact Himeko and determine her coordinates?"

"Yes, Captain," the crew replied, initiating communication to reach Himeko.

Meanwhile, in the romantic ambiance of Paris, Himeko was enjoying a date with a man when her tranquility was abruptly disrupted by a holographic video call from Terminus. His stern tone left no room for leisure.

"Major Himeko, you need to come here now," Terminus commanded with unwavering seriousness.

Himeko couldn't resist a playful jab, "Captain Terminus, you're always this serious when it comes to missions."

Among the crew of the Hyperion were Murata Himeko and Terminus, the Herrscher of the End from Remnant. They, along with the rest of the Hyperion crew, had been deployed due to a catastrophic Honkai outbreak that had ravaged Nagazora, Japan.

The Herrscher's unwavering fixation on the Hyperion, coupled with her growing agitation, resulted in the creation of more thunderous orbs.

Inside the Hyperion, the crewmembers scrambled about, responding to the ship's blaring system warnings. The situation was tense, but their rigorous training kept them focused.

"[A massive spike of Honkai energy detected and still rising!]"

"[All the Honkai beasts in Nagazora are converging on the source of the surge!]"

"It looks like we've hit the jackpot this time," Himeko remarked, her eyes fixed on the radiant pillar of lightning in the cityscape.

"Major, we still have time to retreat before that Herrscher brings down the Hyperion-" a crew member suggested, only to be promptly cut off.

"To hell with that! I have many words in my vocabulary, but 'retreat' isn't one of them!" Himeko asserted confidently. She pointed to Terminus to emphasize her point. "And let's not forget, we have Captain Terminus, an EX-Ranked Knight with us. We'll be more than fine," she added, indicating Terminus, who sighed in response to Himeko's spirited antics.

Despite the looming threat of stray lightning strikes that could incapacitate the Hyperion, the personnel remained resolute as they inched closer to the epicenter of the 3rd Eruption.