Chapter 15: Veil of Eldritch Alchemy

Two years had passed since the Hyperion crash-landed in Teyvat, and the crewmembers, along with the Fire MOTH team, continued to work tirelessly on repairing the starship. Teyvat had become a second home for them, filled with adventures and memories. One serene night, the seven nations of Teyvat, Fire MOTH, and the Hyperion crew gathered to witness two golden shooting stars streaking across the starry sky.

As the shooting stars illuminated the night, Terminus took a moment to reflect. He had forged deep connections with the people of Teyvat, especially with the Archons and his Fire MOTH team. Among those connections, a romantic spark had blossomed between Terminus and Rukkhadevata, Elysia, Durandal, and Himeko.

Underneath the celestial display, Terminus approached his newfound love interests. "I think it's time we take the next step," he said, his eyes gleaming with a mixture of confidence and affection.

The Archons, recognizing the sincerity in Terminus' words, exchanged knowing glances. Elysia, Durandal, and Himeko shared a nod, and Rukkhadevata smiled warmly. The Fire MOTH team members observed the scene with both surprise and joy.

Rukkhadevata spoke, "If our hearts are aligned, then let our destinies intertwine."

Elysia, Durandal, and Himeko agreed in unison, "We are ready."

The Archons, along with the Hyperion crewmembers and the rest of Fire MOTH, decided to celebrate the union of these newfound couples. The festive atmosphere in city of Sumeru was filled with laughter, music, and the aroma of Teyvatian delicacies.

As the celebration unfolded, Mei, Kiana, and Bronya approached Terminus, their expressions a mix of uncertainty and resolution. They had been wrestling with their feelings for Terminus over the past few years.

Terminus noticed their hesitancy and welcomed the conversation. "Something on your minds, Mei, Kiana, Bronya?"

Mei, taking a deep breath, spoke first, "Captain, during these years, my admiration for you has grown into something more profound. I find myself caring for you deeply."

Kiana, with a blush on her face, added, "Yeah, what she said. I thought it was just a phase, but I can't deny my feelings anymore."

Bronya, ever composed, expressed her emotions, "Subject Captain, Da Bronya's logical calculations indicate that my affection for you has exceeded the parameters of friendship."

Terminus listened attentively to their confessions, a soft smile playing on his lips. "Love is a complex equation, and sometimes, it surprises us. I appreciate your honesty."

Mei, Kiana, and Bronya exchanged glances, finding reassurance in Terminus' understanding. They then looked towards Elysia, Durandal, Himeko, and Rukkhadevata, who, to their surprise, wore expressions of acceptance and support.

Terminus extended his hand, "If your hearts seek the same destination, then let's embark on this journey together."

Mei, Kiana, and Bronya took turns shaking Terminus' hand, sealing the deal. The celebration continued, and the newly formed relationships added another layer of joy to the festivities.