Chapter 2: Aftermath of Herrscher's Wrath and A New Life

In the distant world of Remnant, Jaune Arc, a former protector of humanity, was imprisoned in Gu prison and felt wronged by the world. However, a surreal event occurred when Jaune merged with the Cocoon of Finality, becoming the Herrscher of the End and transforming physically and mentally. With this transformation, honkai radiation surged, leading to global calamities in Remnant.

The world of Remnant lay in ruins, scarred by the cataclysmic events brought about by the Herrscher of the End's rampage. The aftermath of Jaune's transformation into this malevolent force had left humanity and Faunus populations decimated, reduced from a thriving five billion to a mere one million survivors. Salem's once-mighty Grimm army, which had numbered in the billions, was now reduced to a pitiful few hundred scattered remnants.

Salem, the orchestrator of this destruction, had devised a bold plan to seize control of the four academies and harness the relics, with the ambitious goal of summoning the elusive Brother Gods. However, her grand scheme had catastrophically backfired, leading to the annihilation of her forces. By Herrscher the End's wrath and ruthless attack of Honkai to Grimms and inflecting into Honkai Beasts. She was forced to halt her operations and retreat into obscurity, her thirst for power momentarily quenched.

Among the survivors, Ozpin, the Chronos, Team RWBY, Team PLAN, Alsie Arc, and the Arc Family bore the weight of immense grief. Jaune, their beloved grandson/friend/nephew, and Liam, Alsie's husband, were both missing and presumed lost in the chaos. The void left by their absence tore at the friends/family's hearts, and Alsie, in particular, felt utterly useless. She had returned to Remnant without her grandson and husband, a survivor in a world that had lost its luster. 

As the Herrscher of the End's malevolent influence waned, Remnant began the arduous process of rebuilding. The once-dwindling remnants of Honkai beasts and zombies that had plagued the land were now disappearing. Without the corrupting influence of Honkai energy, these creatures were severely weakened, offering a respite to the beleaguered survivors.

Meanwhile, Jaune Arc, or rather the Herrscher of the End, found himself in an unfamiliar world. He had been transported through a rift in space, falling from the sky like a fallen star. His body had been battered and broken, his life seemingly hanging by a thread. Just as his consciousness began to fade into the abyss, he was saved by a mysterious figure with striking amber-colored eyes.

 Just as his consciousness began to fade into the abyss, he was saved by a mysterious figure with striking amber-colored eyes

[St. Freya Academy]

Himeko, the woman who had come to Jaune's rescue, rushed him to St. Freya Academy's hospital. As Jaune's lifeless eyes stared into hers, Himeko felt a strange connection, a glimpse into a world she had never known.

 As Jaune's lifeless eyes stared into hers, Himeko felt a strange connection, a glimpse into a world she had never known