Prologue part 2

The sun peeked through the curtains of a luxurious penthouse apartment, casting a warm glow over the room where Alora found herself. Blinking away the remnants of sleep, she realized she was in a room she didn't recognize. It took her a moment to remember the events of the previous night.

As she stirred, Alora noticed the soft sound of sizzling coming from the nearby kitchen. Curiosity piqued, she slipped out from beneath the cozy covers and followed the enticing aroma. There, in the well-appointed kitchen, stood Enzo, wearing an apron and expertly flipping pancakes on a gleaming stovetop.

"Good morning, love" he greeted her with a smile as he glanced over his shoulder, his eyes lighting up as he saw her.

"Morning," Alora replied, her voice still tinged with sleepiness but a smile forming on her lips. "What's all this?"

Enzo turned off the stove and walked over to her, a plate of perfectly golden pancakes in hand

Enzo turned off the stove and walked over to her, a plate of perfectly golden pancakes in hand. "Breakfast," he said simply, placing the plate in front of her. "I hope you like pancakes."

She took a bite, savoring the fluffy, delicious creation. "These are amazing," she exclaimed between mouthfuls. "You didn't have to do all this."

Enzo shrugged, a hint of a smirk on his face. "I wanted to. Besides, it's not every day I have such delightful company."

Their morning together continued in a relaxed and unhurried manner. They chatted over breakfast, sharing stories and getting to know each other beyond the confines of the bar. Alora was pleasantly surprised by Enzo's thoughtfulness and charm. He was more than the dangerous figure she had initially perceived. She had believed the rumors about him in the past but now she is not that shore. He seemed to kind to hurt anyone, even a bug.

Later in the day, Enzo took Alora out on a lunch date to a small bistro nestled in a charming corner of the city. The conversation flowed effortlessly, and Alora found herself drawn further into Enzo's world, where intrigue and romance intertwined. He understood her like no one ever had. She was an orphan with no family caring for her so this love he had for her was new. Nothing she has ever experienced before.

As they strolled through the city streets after their meal, Alora couldn't help but smile. The night that had begun with a flirtatious encounter in the bar had led to a day filled with unexpected moments of connection and warmth. It was a side of Enzo she hadn't anticipated, and she couldn't deny the growing attraction between them.

Maybe she could look past his rumors and they could become something.

When their date was over he drove her home to her single room apartment, gave her a kiss on the forehead and bid her goodbye.

Even though the both of them was far away from each other in different apartments all they could think of was each other and the night they spend together. Neither of them believed in true love in the past but now they are not so sure.