Chapter 10- big boy

Enzo's pov;

We are still laying down on the couch, chilling and watching movies. I can't lie, I have missed our moments like this. Us just chilling without any fighting or drama.

"By the looks of it, our son will be a big boy like his father," I remarked, studying the curve of Alora's baby bump with a fond smile.

Alora turned to me, her eyes narrowing playfully. "What's that supposed to mean?" she teased, feigning offense.

I chuckled nervously, realizing I might have chosen my words poorly. "Well, I just mean that your stomach is quite big, you know," I stumbled over my words, "but I love you-"

"Are you calling me fat?!" Alora interrupted, her expression one of mock shock, her eyes dancing with humor.

Panicking slightly, I backtracked, my hands gesturing frantically. "What? No! I just mean that if your stomach is big, then it's probably because our son is... you know, uh-"

Alora burst into laughter, cutting through my anxiety. "I'm just kidding, Enzo. Calm down," she reassured me, her laughter infectious. "And I agree with you, I am really big for having just one baby." She smiles and hugs me closer.

I can't help but let my thoughts wander. I guess I never really realized just about how much I missed her until now, everything about her now just feels addicting.
I can't live a day without hearing her beautiful laugh or calming words.

Everyone has an addiction, mine just happens to be her.

I don't know what I would have done if I found out she was with another man while's we were apart. Honestly, I don't want to know either.
I can't think clearly when I'm around her, because I would do anything just to hold her hand.

I don't care who I have to hurt to make her smile, because her happiness will always be be the most important thing to me.

I plan to take her to my work tomorrow, it will be a good way to show her of as my queen to my men. They will have to know who she is so that they can protect her from all the evil in this world.
Of course I won't make her to anything while we are there, she will just have to rest. I don't want to risk her health.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

As the morning light filtered through the windows, I stirred from a restful slumber, feeling a renewed sense of purpose and determination. Glancing at Alora, who still lay peacefully sleeping beside me, I couldn't help but marvel at her serene beauty. Her delicate features softened in repose, and the gentle rise and fall of her breathing only reinforced my desire to protect her at all costs.

I quietly rose from the bed, careful not to disturb her, and made my way to the closet to select a sharp suit for the day. Today was an important day, a day I had been planning for in my mind ever since Alora had come into my life. It was time for my world to know the woman who had captured my heart, the woman who had become the beacon of light in the darkness of my past.

I dressed quickly, the weight of responsibility settling on my shoulders, and as I glanced at Alora still sleeping peacefully, a surge of determination filled me. I don't care who I have to hurt to make her smile, because her happiness will always be the most important thing to me.

Stepping quietly out of the room, I made my way to the kitchen, preparing a light breakfast for Alora to enjoy when she woke. I wanted her to start the day with a smile, with the assurance that I was by her side, ready to protect and cherish her every step of the way.

After a few minutes, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air, and I heard the sound of Alora stirring in the bedroom. I quickly set the breakfast on the table, taking care to arrange everything just so, and then made my way back to her.