𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒ ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒ ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒

"The boat's ready! Hurry up so we can leave!"

I remember this...

"Let me get so more food first, you know how much you love to eat!"

This was right before Luffy and I sailed out for the first time. In that moment, all I could think about was Luffy taking the first step to accomplish his dream.

Seeing him happy made me happy.

But I never really thought about my dream.

When Ace said "I hope you two fulfill your dreams," I stopped crying for a moment.

I felt disappointed in myself.

Disappointed that I didn't know what I wanted for myself.

For so long, I thought I wanted something similar to Luffy: Become one of the greatest pirates the worlds ever known.

But now, I'm not sure. 
⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒ ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒ ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒

All I could hear was a loud beeping noise and the occasional voices of people coming in and out of the room. Problem is, I didn't know where I was or when/how I got here.

I couldn't open my eyes, no matter how hard I tried to. It was as if they were glued shut, but maybe it was for the better. If someone from the marines kidnapped me, surely they would have turned me in or killed me by now.

Maybe everything that just happened was a bad dream. When I wake up, I'll be in the girl's cabin in the Thousand Sunny. Surely Nami will wake me up any second now, and then we'll go to the kitchen and eat whatever Sanji cooked for breakfast.

When the newspaper comes in, it'll show that Ace's crew managed to break him out of jail and they safely made it back to Whitebeard's crew alive.

And Hancock. Surely our crew never got separated at Sabaody, so therefore we never met and disturbed the peace on his island.

Any moment now, I'll wake up and everything will be just like how it was before.