𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦

After un-petrifying the girl, Hancock then walked out of the room. "The body-check is complete." She said. A voice then came from the Transponder Snail.

"The surveillance is working again." The girl then looked up.

"I'm sorry. Did I take too much time?" She asked.

"No problems here either."

"What tasteless treatment of someone who isn't a prisoner," Hancock said. He then turned to face the two people in front of him. "Who do you think I am?"

"I'm sorry, but that's one of the rules here at Impel Down." After he said that, Luffy and Y/n took advantage of this to leave the room without being noticed.

This is strange, I feel like I've lost part of my memory, the female guard thought while slightly grasping her head.

"Please lead the way," Hancock said.

"Alright then, let's use the big elevator over there." The guard said. " Luffy then grabbed Y/n's waist and stretched to another spot. "Using this elevator, we'll go down to the fourth undersea floor. That will take us to the Inferno where Prison Warden Magellan's office is." He said. "I should warn you, it's pretty hot down there."

Before the gate closed, Luffy and Y/n quickly poked their heads from their hiding spot. When Y/n realized Hancock noticed them, she flashed him with her usual grin.

Good luck, Hancock thought. He then nodded his head. Y/n worded the words thank you to him and then left. Hancock gasped, covering his mouth and trying to hide the blush forming on his face.

"What's wrong?"

'Thanks love'?! She called me 'Love'! Hancock then fell onto the floor.

"Hey!"

"Hancock-dono! What's wrong?"

"What's this all of a sudden?" The Vice Admiral asked.

𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘓𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘯

"Now, where do we go?" Luffy said. The twins quickly observed the area they were currently in.

"He said that the elevator is going down to the basement," Y/n said. "Hancock also said Ace might be held underwater.." She then remembered the Vivre card Ace gave them back in Alabasta. "That's it! This is what we've got the Vivre Card for." They then looked at where it was pointing.

"It's this way," Luffy said. He then grabbed onto her waist and stretched in the direction it was pointing.

After a while, Y/n and Luffy jumped down and stared at the area the Vivre card led them to.