𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴

𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴. 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"Don't let them get away!" Currently, you and Luffy were still on the run. Usually, you wouldn't really care much since you were used to this, being a pirate. However, what made this time different was that the two of you still and Gareth. Which made them want your head 100x more.

"There! That's her!" Luffy took the Kuja warrior Gareth with them and escaped from the village.

"If I stay with you like this, I could get attached to you!" Gareth shouted in protest. "H-hey! Stop it!" Luffy just ignored him though and continued running.

𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘬

"I am a vice-admiral from Navy HQ Momonga! Member of the Seven Warlords Pirate Emporer Boa Hancock, show yourself!" a voice boomed.

"I've come to speak to you! I like being one of the Seven Warlords. I would not want to lose that position. However, I despise the World Government. I have no intention of following your orders." Hancock said.

"If two days pass without you coming back here I will break our agreement! Do as you wish." The vice admiral said.

"Open the gate! The Snake Prince has returned!"

"Welcome home! Welcome home Kuja Pirates!"

"Snake Prince! Ran-sama! Aloi-sama! We've gotten plenty of treasure!"

"So cool!"

"I'm gonna join the pirate crew someday too!"

It's the three brothers! Snake Prince! Ran-sama! Aloi-sama! Rindou-sama! Blue Fan-sama! Cosmos-sama! Calendula-sama! Sander-sama! Same as ever huh?"

"It was a long journey."

They've waited for our big brother."

"He looked at me!" someone yelled

"No, he was looking at me!" someone else yelled.

"Good job. Your transport is ready. Has anything changed?" someone asked Hancock

"No Nothing at all," he responded.

"Take it slow. We've got to be careful when we carry this to the palace." some of the kids said while carrying what seemed to be a clay statue of the prince.

"Iron ore gunpowder alcohol and crops from the north.Quite an impressive haul! We ran into two merchant ships and one pirate ship. We got some valuables from some government officials just now too."