𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴

(since I wanna get to the time skip soon, there will be a few time skips in the next 3-5 chapters)

𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

After running and fighting Bluegori for what felt like days, Luffy, Buggy, and I finally reached Level 2. Or, the entrance to Level 2...

"Stop!" Buggy shouted. "Straw Hat! Kensh-ugh!" Buggy complained. We had been walking for what felt like hours until we saw a few trees.

"Luffy, look!" I shouted, pointing towards the trees in the distance.

"Woah!" Luffy said. We looked at each other in excitement. After staring for a short while, we ran towards the forest, leaving Buggy behind.

"What the hell is this place?!" I asked.

"A forest inside the prison?" Luffy asked. We both stared at the red forest in front of us in confusion. I then looked to the side and saw people not too far from us.

"There are lots of people down there too!" I said, pointing at the people close to us.

"Those're the prisoners!" Buggy said as he ran up to us. "This ain't no ordinary forest! The blades on the trees are razor sharp. They're the Sabertrees!" Luffy and I looked at the trees, taking notice of the blades. "And the grass sticking up from the floor is the Needlegrass which pierces your body like spikes! Chased by poisonous spiders and jailers the prisoners run around getting cut by the leaves and the grass staining them with their blood! Their punishment is being sliced up and covered in blood. That is Level One Crimson Hell!" Luffy and I just stared at him.

Being the idiot I am, I walked up to the tree and touched the blade. My finger started bleeding as soon as I touched it, so I immediately pulled my finger back. "This is what Impel Down is like.." I mumbled to myself.

"Save me! It hurts!" One of the prisoners shouted.

"This really IS Hell!" Buggy cried.

"Did Ace have to go through this too?" Luffy asked. He looked at me, but I just shrugged my shoulders. He then turned away. After a few moments of silence, Luffy eventually spoke up.

"I Got it!" Luffy shouted. I looked at him run towards that big hole. I just sighed and looked at Buggy who was freaking out and went to stand next to him. He looked down at me in confusion but then continued doing what he was originally doing. "We can just keep falling like this!" That part caught me and Buggy's attention. Quickly, we both ran up to Luffy.

"Why?! We'll get cut up!" Buggy shouted at Luffy.

"I won't get cut!" Luffy shouted back at Buggy.

"Yeah, but me and Buggy will! Not all of us are made out of rubber Luffy" I shouted at my brother. He then turned to me.