𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵

"Gumo Gumo no Whip!" Luffy shouted. Currently, Luffy, Buggy, and Y/n were fighting the Bluegori.

"Tornado Charge!" Y/n shouted, knocking down a few of the Bluegori.

"STOP! Stop, stop!" Buggy shouted at the Bluegori approaching him. However, he then smirked. "Just kidding." The Bluegori then chopped his head. "Bara Bara Quick Escape!" he shouted. His body then ran up to the Bluegoris and grabbed it. His hand then detached from his body, causing the Bluegori to float in the air. "Now, fall and prepare to have your brain splattered!" The Bluegori then fell to the ground.

"How did ya' like that ya' big sea gorilla!" However, it got back up. "Wha-?! It didn't work?!" Buggy shouted in shock. Buggy then started running away from the creature. "D-don't! Stop punching me!" Luffy then came in and punched the Bluegori. "S-Seems like you're a little stronger now."

"Man, these guys are tough!" Y/n said as she sheathed her sword. "What kind of animal are these?"

"They're the Wrestlers of the Sea the Blue Gorillas!" buggy answered. "Or just Bluegori. Don't let your guard down! There's still four more of 'em-" Before he could finish what he was saying, Buggy turned around and saw them already laying on the ground in defeat. "You have already beaten them up!"

"But we don't have time to fight all these guys," Y/n said with a sigh.

"Wow, those two are amazing!"

"They beat the Bluegori!"

"Hey, what ARE you?!"

"Please open the lock for us!"

"Why are you two even here to begin with?" Buggy asked the twins.

"We want to save Ace!" Luffy answered.

"WHAT?!?!?!?! You wanna save Ace?!" Y/n nodded her head.

"Yup," Luffy said. Buggy then ran up to him.

"Shh! Be quiet!"

"You're the one who's shouting!" Luffy whispered to Buggy. Do you know Ace?" Luffy asked him.

"Yeah. Unlike you, your brother was very polite. We had a blast and eventually became drinking buddies. It's a shame what's happened to him." Buggy said with his arms crossed. "That's the foolishness of the Navy to lay a hand on Whitebeard's crew."

"We wanna get to Level 5. That's where Ace is, right?" Y/n asked Buggy.

"I don't know! Go by yourselves! I'm no friend of the two of you!" Buggy shouted at them. "I ain't going to that hellhole. See ya!" He then started to walk away. "If you're not willing to escape, then I'll just do it on my own