The Hospital Visit

Scar's Perspective-

"Nice job, Scar." Grian said, kissing his boyfriend's cheek.

Scar blushed, "Thanks. I just hope he doesn't hurt Bdubs."

"Which is understandable. I'm sure I would be worried if I were y- "

"Scar!"

Scar and Grian turned around and saw Skylar and Etho running up to them.

"Er- what's up?" Scar asked.

"I- I came to tell you that you're leaving early from school." Skylar said, looking terrified.

"What? Why?" Scar and Grian asked at the same time.

"Your parents are coming to pick you up." Skylar said, her hands tightening around the book in her hand, "And...and they're going to take you to the hospital."

Scar's eyes widened.

"What happened." He asked sternly.

Skylar took a deep breath.

"Me and Bdubs were walking to our next class before lunch, and he asked for a snack. I gave him a new protein bar that my mother threw in my bag, and he ate it. When we walked into class, I saw that he was itching hives that were all over his body. I walked him to the nurse's office and they called an ambulance and your parents."

"Scar Clocker, to the front office for early dismissal." The speaker boomed.

They all turned to look at the cafeteria's speakers, which is where the principal's voice spoke.

"I gotta go." Scar said urgently.

He turned to kiss Grian's forehead before saying goodbye to his other friends and running off.

-

Please be okay, please be okay.

Scar sat outside with his mother and father, his father pacing around nervously.

The doctor walked out and looked at them.

"Are you the family of Bdubs Clocker?" She asked.

They all nodded and she let them in.

"He just had an allergic reaction. Does anyone know what he ate?" She asked.

They turned to Scar, who shook his head.

"Skylar does." He said.

"Is this a friend of yours?" Scar's mother asked and he nodded.

"Try and call her."

Scar texted Skylar, and she almost immediately responded with a picture of the ingredients.

"Uh...everything looks normal except for...oh, I don't think Bdubs has ever had pistachios." Scar said, zooming in on the photo.

The doctor nodded, "Tree nuts tend to be one of the most common allergies. Well, he should be okay. We're going to keep him here for the night, just in case something else goes wrong, but he should be out by tomorrow. Just make sure that Bdubs carries around this epiPen."

She handed Scar's father the pen and he pocketed it.

She then continued to explain a couple of things and Scar looked over at Bdubs.

You've been through enough, Bdubs, are you sure getting back with Etho will make things better?

So, slight warning on the next chapter. I think you all will hate me :D