mt + ace 》𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇 ! ☆

prompt ; things one piece men do only for you

characters ; monster trio + ace

warnings ; gender isn't explicitly stated but this was written with fem!reader in mind.

----

MONKEY D LUFFY. - emperor of the sea

• Luffy shares his food.

To some, this may seem like a simple act. Everyone has shared their food once or twice. However, those who know Luffy know how surprising this act is -- especially his crew.

Luffy pays extra attention to you, too. The crew normally eats together at the table in the kitchen, so when Luffy notices that you aren't there eating with him, he'll rip off part of his food, run to find you and give you the piece of food with a smile.

--

The crew was sitting at the table like they normally do, eating lunch. Luffy was munching on the piece of meat on his plate -- no surprises there. However, something felt odd to him. Luffy looked around and scanned his surroundings.

Then it clicked. You weren't here.

How long has it been since you've eaten? Thats what he thought as he ripped a piece off the meat.

"Sorry, guys! I gotta do something," Luffy said, his usual half-assed apology before shoving the rest of the meat into his mouth. All the meat except for the piece he had saved for you, of course. The crew payed him no mind -- they simply nodded and Luffy was off.

Luffy searched the ship for you and saw you on the deck, looking at the sea, watching the waves rise and fall.

"Y/N!!" Luffy screamed with a big smile on his face. He ran over to you and engulfed you in a warm hug, wrapping his arms around you twice.

"Hey. Shouldn't you be eating right now?" You asked, giving Luffy a confused look. You could ignore the pain in your ribcage from Luffys crazy strong clutch mostly because he pulled things like this all the time.

"But you haven't eaten all day!" He whined. "I brought some meat for you. Don't tell anyone though," Luffy whispered into your ear.

"Thank you, Luffy," you responded, and he simply laughed. How could you deny him?

----

RORONOA ZORO. - king of hell

• Zoro always listens to what you have to say.

Zoro's always generally been more of a listener then a talker. But that also depends on how much he cares about the conversation that's happening.

For example, if Nami came up to him and began bugging him about the money he owed her or the interest that's piled up, Zoros quick to fall asleep. But when you're talking, though, you have his undivided attention -- he'll even bring up what you said a few weeks later.

--

"Anyway, I was..."

It was daily routine for you to talk about your day and the mundane details to Zoro, who would just stare at your face and listen. You were perfectly content with how things were. Occasionally, he would put his input into the story or gossip. It was usually an insult or a jab at a person in the story he didn't like.