mt + shanks 》𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙀 ! ☆

prompt ; first kisses with the op men!

characters ; monster trio + shanks

warning ; luffys part is kinda short but let's be fr luffy will be blunt. some manz can't take no for an answer in sanjis part. im a firm believer that zoro will make u wait until he becomes the best swordsman, alcohol use

----
MONKEY D. LUFFY. - emperor of the sea
"Really Luffy, you're so reckless." You were tasked with patching Luffy up while Chopper took care of the many other people who were injured. Luffy, unusually came with not many injuries compared to everyone else, which is why the job was entrusted to you.

You were scolding Luffy, but he wasn't listening at all. His gaze was not-so-subtley glued to your lips. To Luffy, they looked like they were very tasty, and he wasn't sure why. The way your tongue peeked out in focus while you patched kis knee only made him want to kiss you more.

It's no secret that Luffy eats. He eats, eats, and takes, because he's selfish. In Luffys words himself, I'm not a hero, because he doesn't share. Luffy doesnt want to share you. It was an instinct he had, but how was he supposed to achieve it?

Nami answered that question for him. When he asked her, she said that he had to ask you to be his girlfriend! A simple enough task for Luffy, the future king of the pirates, right? All he had to do is ask, and your lips will be all his. He wouldn't need to share with anyone.

They were feelings that he didn't even realize were growing until they were rooted into the very depths of his brain. Even then, they continued to increase and increase until you were the most prominent thought in his brain.

"Hey, Y/N?" Luffy says. You look up to meet his gaze, and when you do, you see that he has a bright smile on his face and lightly dusted cheeks.

"What is it?" You ask. You feel your own cheeks dusting as well from the sight of his smile.

Instinctively, you swipe your tongue over your bottom lip and Luffy does the same. He was never one to beat around the bush, so he decided to tell you straight up.

"Can I kiss you?" Luffy asks with a chuckle.

You drop the bandages onto the ground, and you're sure your jaw dropped as well. A lump forms in your throat and you want to pinch yourself because is this a dream?

"What?"

He repeats himself, this time much louder. "Can I kiss you?"

You could barely nod before he immediately grabbed your cheeks and squished them, bringing your face closer to his and smashing your lips together.

The kiss was sloppy and it was obvious he was inexperienced, but you didn't mind at all. It was hungry like him and Luffy could feel you becoming his new favorite meal.

Now he knew that he wouldn't need to share you with anyone else.

RORONOA ZORO. - king of hell
You sat in the crows nest, overlooking the banquet from down below. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, but to be honest, you just weren't in the mood to party. So as to not ruin the atmosphere, you returned to the ship and climbed up to the crows nest.

It was normally quiet up here because nobody entered except for Zoro, who spends all his time training in the crows nest. Except that Zoro is a naturally quiet person. If it isn't for the ginormous weight he's usually carrying blocking your entire sight and his occasional grunts, it would be hard to remember that he was in the room at all.

You watched with a sour face as many girls clung to Zoro's body — the main reason you came up here. He did look uncomfortable, but that didn't help the queasy feeling in your stomach.