---- announcement!

hello everyone and all!! thank you so much for the love on this story, i appreciate you all <33 i know this isn't the usual weekly update, but dont fret!! you'll still be getting one this weekend, either saturday or sunday :)

i've come on to say that i created a new story, a zoro x reader! the first chapter is now posted on both tumblr and wattpad, whatever you prefer to read it on.

i will try my best to upload both a chapter on this story and the other one weekly -- if not possible, then this one will take priority. so yes, you will still be getting those weekly chapters lmao

i'll include the summary here if youre interested; if you're not, thats okay too!! just ignore this.

 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐀𝐔 - In Grand Line High School, a man named Luffy put together an adventure club and went on to recruit members, one of them being you – what you didn't expect was to be pulled into a series of mysteries and secrets regarding your town, all tying back to a case that everyone thought was unsolvable – the case of One Piece. With the help of your friends at the adventure club and a newfound crush, you try to solve the case together and in the process find a new place to call home.

if this sounds like something you wanna read, definitely go check it out!! ill do my best to still keep elements of the show like adventure, freedom, friendship, etc. i dont want this to revolve completely around romance, that'd just be lame. thank you if you took the time to read this!