TopGolf

Kara: I am just saying. The group misses you. It is Topgolf. You don't have to interact, you can just play.

Me: No.

Kara: You never hang out with us anymore.

Me: That is because I am busy with work.

Kara: You make yourself busy with work. You always find something to do if James or Diana comes along.

Me: Do I? Never noticed.

Kara: Be so fucking for real.

Me: Kara Zor-El.

Kara: Atlas Quinn Zor-El.

Me: My gods, fine.

Kara: We will be there to be a buffer. Nothing will happen.

Me: We will see.

We get there and I greet most of the people there.

Me: Lena! How are you beautiful? How did the date go? *I ask wiggling my eyebrows*

Lena: Really good. I really like her.

Me: Ask my sister out already. She deserves happiness and I haven't seen her smile so much before meeting you.

Lena: Yea. But you do too you know?

I smile dismissing her comment.

Lena: Anyway, we need to hang. I haven't seen you in so long.

Me: I know I have been working.

James: Working? Is that what we call homewrecking now?

Ignore, ignore, ignore.

Me: Give me a day you are free and I will make time ok?

James: Kara you may want to watch out. Your sister likes kissing taken women.

Kal: That is enough James.

James: I am only speaking truths.

Ignore, ignore, ig-fucking-nore. We walk to the outside dining place. It is right beside the range.

Everyone is engaging in light conversation when the waitress comes. She is eyeing James. Diana looks annoyed as she gives him her number. He takes it? He doesn't even say he is dating someone.

Me: Cake anyone?

I get a lot of yeses.

James: Yeah me and her will get a lemon cake.

Diana does not like lemon.

Me: Can I get a chocolate cake? Two forks. *Luckily she is sitting next to me*

Diana: Two?

Me: You don't like lemon. *I say without making eye contact*

When the waitress gets back she asks James out. She gives him her phone to put his information in and he does it. What the fuck?

James: I am kinda tied down, but I will hit you up.

Me: You will?

James: Got a problem?

Me: I mean Yeah. Make it more obvious that you are going to be unfaithful why don't you? You haven't mentioned your "girlfriend" that whole time she was clearly flirting with you.

James: What is wrong with that?

Me: You don't appreciate what you have.

I chuckle in anger and shake my head. I feel a hand go on my knee. Diana is looking at me. The waitress comes back with the cake and I slide mine to Diana.