Starting over

Diana and I are sitting on my couch. We are on opposite ends, I didn't want to be some close to her. Even with what is happening, I can't help but to want to hold her. To comfort her in any way I can. I turn to her and her eyes are already on mine. I look at her beautiful brown eyes and I have to look away to hide my blush.

Diana: Why did you look away?

Me: No reason. *I look back at the tv*

Diana: I wanted to apologize.

Me: For what?

Diana: For kissing you in your office a couple of months ago.

I tense up. I didn't think we would be talking about this.

Me: Why did you?

Diana: What?

Me: Why did you kiss me?

Diana: I don't fully know. You make me feel safe and understood. Maybe I was clouding feelings.... Or maybe I have feelings for you. *She says under her breath. I think she thought I couldn't hear her, but I can*

Me: You have feelings for me?

She looks at me and looks away.

Diana: Lets watch another movie.

Me: Diana..

Diana: Frozen one or two?

I took the hint. Maybe she didn't want to hurt my feelings by telling me the truth. I guess I really need to move on huh? Sucks, it is going to be one hell of a couple of months. For the next couple of weeks I rotate from my house to my office. Not really wanting to interact with people. From time to time Jes will come see me and we engage in some activities.

Jes: Quinn..

Me: Huh? Yea, what's up?

We are currently in my guest bedroom. She stayed the night here and we had.. fun. A lot of it.

Jes: The doorbell rang.

Me: Oh ok. I throw on some shorts and a sports bra. I am not really expecting someone, so i didn't put my boxers on. Which may get me in trouble but we will see. I would just end up taking them off again. I open the door and Diana comes in.

Diana: I am sorry for barging in but James won't stop calling me and he is being such a dick and.. *She turns to me* Oh.. *She looks down to see my semi hard dick. I look at her in a bit of amusement*

Me: See something you like?

She turns away from me.

Diana: Um, will you get decent?

Jes: Quinn who was it?

Diana now looks pissed.

Diana: Jes is here?

Me: Yea. I was bored and angry. Needed to let some steam out.

Diana: Oh..

Me: Why do you look upset? Are you upset?

Diana: No. *She goes to walk out of my house*

Me: Hey, no. Jes, can we talk later?

Jes: Yeah. *She gets dressed and leaves*

Me: Diana talk to me.

Diana: Sure you don't want to talk to Jes?

Me: No? I asked her to leave so we can talk. Why would I ask her to leave if I wanted to talk to her?

Diana: Nevermind.

Me: No, talk to me.

Diana: I don't think it is a good idea to sleep with our boss to let out steam.