THREE[The Clown]

"It's so hard to sit still," Luffy chuckled as he hung upside down from the post, watching his straw hat fall before jumping. "I feel so piratey," He grinned as he placed the hat back on, his beaming face landing on his old childhood friend who leaned against the wall, watching him jump around and Nami try to open the safe.

"Yeah? Well, you're gonna end up feeling watery if I have to throw you overboard," Nami warned as she lifted her head off the safe to glare at the rubber man. "I told you I need absolute silence," She scolded him as he jumped onto the ship's railing, hanging on by the ropes.

"Yeah, I know, I know," Luffy chuckled as he walked along the edge of the ship. "Absolute Silence," He repeated as he moved towards the bow.

Y/n stopped focusing on the rubber man and instead chose to focus on the orange-haired woman and her safe, eyes locking onto the device as she turned the daily, with a slight pull he felt it click and he began doing his work from the background.

"It's open!" Nami practically screamed as she stood up and lifted the door.

"You did it," Luffy got excited as he looked at the now open device.

"I said it before and I'll say it again," Y/n muttered as he walked over to her, giving her a slight nudge. "You are incredible," He smiled as he looked at the cylinder in her hands, watching as she opened it and slid the map out.

Zoro walked next to them and lifted up the lid once more before dropping it. "That's it?" He asked as he looked at Nami. "Isn't there supposed to be gold inside of a safe, or jewels?" He sounded irritated, but then again he always seemed like this so maybe he was just tired...

"This is more valuable than gold, it's knowledge," Nami showed the map to the Swordsman. "This is the map of the Grand Line," She explained to the not-so-impressed man.

"The Grand Line, ah," Luffy smiled as he looked at the map. "It's right... It's just... Right..." He kept stuttering as he looked around the map, fingers moving up and down while Y/n began chuckling at this point. "Where is it exactly?" Y/n burst into laughter at this point.

"You're going to the Grand Line but you don't know where it is?" Nami looked filled with disbelief as she stared at the 'Captain'.

"I guess I need a Navigator on my crew," Luffy smiled at her which caused Y/n to laugh even harder while Nami rolled her eyes and walked into the cabin.

"Luffy, you are one hell of an opportunist," Y/n laughed as he followed Nami, the two joining them moments later.

"The seas are divided into four quadrants," Nami explained as she pulled out a piece of chalk and drew a circle on a piece of wood hanging from the roof before writing letters in it. "East blue, North blue, West and South," She continued as she drew two wavy lines. "This thin strip of land that divides the globe is called the Red Line," She looked at the three before drawing a line horizontally across the globe. "This band across the middle is called the Grand Line, a treacherous stretch of ocean with bigger islands, bigger cities and bigger pirates,"

Y/n paused for a moment, deep in thought but it wasn't about anything that serious. "You do fancy bigger things don't you?" Y/n leaned in slightly with a whisper, Nami just froze for a moment as her eyes stayed focused on Luffy before she finally reacted with an elbow to Y/n's gut, causing him to chuckle as he grabbed his side.

"Flesh with ridges and fresh for the picking," She continued her explanation, trying to get Y/n's comment out of her head.

"And that's where we're going to find the One Piece," Luffy smiled at the 'crew' while Y/n just chuckled.

"I've taken down a lot of pirates looking for that thing, what is it?" Zoro finally spoke up, looking out the little window as he spoke to no one in particular. "A big diamond or something?" He turned his gaze back to the makeshift map Nami drew to explain to them.